Angry Firefighters that lead a double life

Just wanted to let people know that i thought firefighters could be trusted but i was proven wrong by a certain firefighter in Friendswood. He knows who he is. For two years he lied about his peronal life and had a relationship with another women. But today the truth came out, i found out he just had a baby with who was suppose to be his ex-wife. Well that goes to show us all, even certain firefighters can't be trusted.

Forum Member

OK, confused here....... What is your point........ Sounds like you were in a relationship with someone who cheated on you....... Shouldn't really matter what his occupation is.......... Last I checked, firefighters were still humans....... They make mistakes...... Sorry you may have been hurt, but his occupation is irrelevant (sp?).....
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Talking

You should move to CA. That type of thing never happens here.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

former FH.com member

Default Re: Firefighters that lead a double life

Originally posted by pinkpanther
    Just wanted to let people know that i thought firefighters could be trusted but i was proven wrong by a certain firefighter in Friendswood. He knows who he is. For two years he lied about his peronal life and had a relationship with another women. But today the truth came out, i found out he just had a baby with who was suppose to be his ex-wife. Well that goes to show us all, even certain firefighters can't be trusted.
    Um, last I checked this is FH.com...not Oprah, you can keep the drama to yourself.

Forum Member

Question

Well, don't look at me. I didn't do it.
    YGBSM!
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

If all you have is a hammer, then your problems start to look like nails.

IACOJ
    Southern Division.

MembersZone Subscriber

i am one town over from the one mentioned in the article, and i am still scratching my head trying to figure his statement out. are you a firefighter or did you post on this forum trying to bash him on a firefighter site?

Forum Member

Originally posted by cap611
    i am one town over from the one mentioned in the article, and i am still scratching my head trying to figure his statement out. are you a firefighter or did you post on this forum trying to bash him on a firefighter site?
    I'm thinking it's the latter.......
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

just my thoughts but if you are not a f.f. or somehow associated with one or a department,TWO WORDS GOOOOOOO AAAAWWWWAAAAYYYYYY !!!!!

Forum Member
    Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

I kinda sorry this happened but firefighters are humans also. There's not a single profession out there that has moral following ethically perfect people.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Thread Information