Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Garage Fires

Forum Member

Last Thursday I heard a news that in West Seattle fire destroys well furnished detached garage storage. It is very glad that one got hurt but the damage caused to building was almost $180,000. The cause of fire is still undetermined as those investigators were unable to enter the garage. Those flames were visible from long distance itself..Such situation needs to be avoided. Sometimes it may be due to short circuiting too.

Forum Member

Last Thursday I heard a news that in West Seattle fire destroys well furnished detached garage storage. Only one got hurt but the damage caused to building was almost $180,000. The cause of fire is still undetermined as those investigators were unable to enter the garage. Those flames were visible from long distance itself..Such situation needs to be avoided. Sometimes it may be due to short circuiting too.
    Last edited by MichaelWestV; 02-20-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWestV View Post
    Last Thursday I heard a news that in West Seattle fire destroys well furnished detached garage storage. Only one got hurt but the damage caused to building was almost $180,000. The cause of fire is still undetermined as those investigators were unable to enter the garage. Those flames were visible from long distance itself..Such situation needs to be avoided. Sometimes it may be due to short circuiting too.
    And and and and

Maybe it was the SPAM stored in there

Thread Information