Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber

Question Chief Grant Seminars

Has anyone attended any of the chief grant seminars.
    they have a link on this site. I am attending the one coming up in Philly and am looking for info on what to expect. If you have attended, what are your thoughts on this company and the seminar?

Thanks

Update 3/4 8:00 Pm

Just came back from first day....really like the seminar. Lots of information. And it's provides info on other grants too.
    Last edited by krier32; 03-04-2005 at 08:17 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

I attended a workshop in Missouri in January where Chief Grants Consultant (Kurt Bradley) was the speaker on the Fire side of the workshop. I had never attended one of their workshops prior to this, and was amazed at the valuable info I received. It was a very complete workshop that included everything from things that keep your narrative from being successful to extensive narrative development and program info. The handbook we were given included a significant amount of info about the AFG Program. Kurt is a highly entertaining speaker who is very knowledgeable with this program. He made himself available during the course of the 2 day seminar for questions and even looked over narratives in his own time, offering opinions on them.

I unfortunately won't be able to attend the Philly workshop, but would love to, since the guidelines just came out. I would recommend Kurt and Chief Grants to anyone looking to attend a workshop on the AFG Program. I have sat thru other workshops (some from DHS) and not received the level of info I received in the January workshop. So, I definately think the Workshop is worth your time and $ (I know it's alot...but if you can get funded, it's definately worth it!).

Thread Information