Default Exec Fire Leadership & Public Safety Degrees

Get your Master of Science Executive Fire Service Leadership Degree
    from Grand Canyon University's Online Degree program and take advantage of an exciting degree program that involves providing the student with an understanding of strategic management principles relevant to commanding and managing incidents involving major fire, life, and property loss. This is one course among many that directly relate to all aspects of Fire Service Leadership.

http://www.gcu.edu/cobps/programs/g...msefsl_home.htm

Great for those who have completed or are in the process of taking courses from the National Fire Academy's Executive Fire Officer School. We will transfer into the Master Program up 16 graduate level credits.

We are fully accredited through North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.

For more information please contact me (Robert Shaw or Tonia Shaw) by email: robert.shaw@mastersonline.com and tonia.shaw@mastersonline.com Or, by calling direct to 1-877-580-7636.

For those who do not have their Bachelor Degree, we also have a degree that is in the Public Safety field called the Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration which is a perfect degree for those students who want to solve management problems, fine-tune strategic plans, enhance human resource potential and learn more about the traditional police and fire service model to the more proactive leadership management model. Minimum requirements are a working adult age 25 or older, Associates Degree or equivalent (approximately 64 credits).

All of our programs qualify for Title IV Federal Funding (Stafford Student Loans).

Classroom Benefits:

1. 100% Online
    2. Flexible Schedule, attend class 24/7
    3. Small Class Sizes, 15 to 20 students
    4. Ken Blanchard College of Business

The Master of Science in Executive Fire Service Leadership (MSEFSL) program is designed for fire chiefs, captains, and other executive fire professional interested in earning their graduate degree. The program can be completed without any prior graduate coursework. However, there is an outstanding opportunity for graduates of the National Fire Academy's Executive Fire Officer Program (NFA-EFOP) to complete an accelerated graduate degree online. Professors are familiar with current fire service issues and bring a wealth of theoretical and applicable information and insight to the online learning environment.

The Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration (PSA) program develops competencies that enable the student to solve management problems, fine-tune strategic plans, enhance human resource potential, increase productivity, and address internal organizational issues. This degree prepares graduates for careers or promotion advancement in public safety industries in which a high level of understanding of organizational dynamics and interpersonal skills are involved. The major impact of the PSA program is that the vision moves from the traditional police and fire service model to proactive leadership in managing and leading people.

I would be happy to talk with you via the telephone about our online programs. I may be reached from 7 am to 4 pm MST, Monday through Friday at 866-829-6609. Currently, I am accepting applications for the degree programs listed above. Courses begin on March 17, 2005 and May 18, 2005 and you still have time to enroll. Please feel free to contact me for an application or please go to http://www.gcu.net/psaemail3/ and fill out the information and I will call you

Again, please call me as soon as possible to get enrolled!

Robert Shaw
    Enrollment Counselor
    Grand Canyon University
    Toll Free 1/877-580-7636
    Direct 602-474-9897
    Fax 480-323-2674
    Last edited by GCUrobert; 03-09-2005 at 05:43 PM.

Thread Information