Default Future US Firefighters Forums

These forums were created for juniors/explorers to talk and have fun. They were created by AsstEngineer292. Many thanks to him. Check em' out and register.

http://usfirefighters.proboards41.com

Forum Member

you know, I went to this site out of curiousity. this is what the administrator said the site was for:
    Hey all and welcome to the Explorers and Junior firefighters Forums. THIS IS for Explorer & Junior Firefighters only so no trouble should arrise with listen to your elder crap. Tell your fellow fire explorer/juniors about the site and have'em register.
    now, I can't speak for anyone else, but I was a junior. I made the mistake that a junior makes, and I did some really stupid things and made some bad decisions that I realize now that were bad decisions. I, for one, am only trying to help you not make the same mistakes that I did.

But if you know everything, then feel free to run your explorer only forum, ignore those that are trying to help you, and I'll wish you a very short career in the fire service.
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

MembersZone Subscriber

WHOA! I just got deja-vu!!!
    "The more we sweat in training, the less we bleed in battle."

Originally posted by DrParasite
    you know, I went to this site out of curiousity. this is what the administrator said the site was for: now, I can't speak for anyone else, but I was a junior. I made the mistake that a junior makes, and I did some really stupid things and made some bad decisions that I realize now that were bad decisions. I, for one, am only trying to help you not make the same mistakes that I did.

But if you know everything, then feel free to run your explorer only forum, ignore those that are trying to help you, and I'll wish you a very short career in the fire service.
    I post here and there. I'll take advice and information from anyone who will talk to me. The opinions or statements from the admin on that board are not my opinions. I personally think that anyone who can offer information is worth listening to. Just to clear that up. I only posted the link.

Smile

hey i agree i have learned all that i know from my elders and some personal experience. so mabey we could listen to the old farts (no ofense to any of the older firemen and women). I hope that all of you have learned from your elders.

Originally posted by SANDIDGEW
    hey i agree i have learned all that i know from my elders and some personal experience. so mabey we could listen to the old farts (no ofense to any of the older firemen and women). I hope that all of you have learned from your elders.
    Saying that I have learned from my elders would be an understatement. Heh, learning is learning.

Off-topic, SANDIDGEW. I got your email but when I try to return the email I get postmaster failure from your address. Contact me on AIM with Pyr0Clip or MSN with FaithInGod89@hotmail.com if you have them.

Permanently Removed

DrParasite wrote

Hey all and welcome to the Explorers and Junior firefighters Forums. THIS IS for Explorer & Junior Firefighters only so no trouble should arrise with listen to your elder crap. Tell your fellow fire explorer/juniors about the site and have'em register.

Now I agree with you 100% on that man. But what I mean by that is I don't want people coming onto the forums and "Attacking" the fourms and stuff because its a p.i.t.a and im sure everyone here knows it. Im still learning from my elders including my father who is still the Asst.Chief so if it insulted you by any means, im sorry man.

Thread Information