Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Permanently Removed AsstEngineer292's Avatar

Default Website/Forums for Jrs& Explorers ONLY

Hey all, i made a forums for explorers & jrs only its www.futurefirefighters.tk

or if the link above doesn't work

http://www.usfirefighters.proboards41.com

register n tell your friends please the forums is up n running

Correction on the second link...there is no "www" in a proboards link. I helped design templates so the code is different from normal websites or forums.

http://usfirefighters.proboards41.com

you know, I went to this site out of curiousity. this is what the administrator said the site was for:
    Hey all and welcome to the Explorers and Junior firefighters Forums. THIS IS for Explorer & Junior Firefighters only so no trouble should arrise with listen to your elder crap. Tell your fellow fire explorer/juniors about the site and have'em register.
    now, I can't speak for anyone else, but I was a junior. I made the mistake that a junior makes, and I did some really stupid things and made some bad decisions that I realize now that were bad decisions. I, for one, am only trying to help you not make the same mistakes that I did.

But if you know everything, then feel free to run your explorer only forum, ignore those that are trying to help you, and I'll wish you a very short career in the fire service.
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

I'll just "ditto" what he said.

Oh, no free advertising either. Read the TOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

I post here and there. I'll take advice and information from anyone who will talk to me. The opinions or statements from the admin on that board are not my opinions. I personally think that anyone who can offer information is worth listening to. Just to clear that up. I only posted the link.

The forums are up and running we need more explorers & juniors to join and start posting anything on the site.

DrParasite wrote

now, I can't speak for anyone else, but I was a junior. I made the mistake that a junior makes, and I did some really stupid things and made some bad decisions that I realize now that were bad decisions. I, for one, am only trying to help you not make the same mistakes that I did.

no, no thats not what im saying, i mean sometimes you get these people who decide to "attack" other borads and it becomes extremely annoying and i just don't want those kind of people using the site I made.

Originally posted by AsstEngineer292
    DrParasite wrote

no, no thats not what im saying, i mean sometimes you get these people who decide to "attack" other borads and it becomes extremely annoying and i just don't want those kind of people using the site I made.

Grow up, Son. You have a long ways to go before you can be preaching about who you should be taking knowledge from. Posting a message like that to turn people away is just going to make it worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThNozzleMan
    Why? Because we are firemen. We are decent human beings. We would be compelled by the overwhelming impulse to save an innocent child from a tragic, painful death because in the end, we are MEN.

I A C O J
    FTM-PTB

Honorary Disclaimer: While I am a manufacturer representative, I am not here to sell my product. Any advice or knowledge shared is for informational purposes only. I do not use Firehouse.Com for promotional purposes.

MembersZone Subscriber

What you perceive to be an "attack" might actually be someone giving you some advice or trying to help you avoid making a mistake. I have not been around this forum long, but I have come to realize that there are a lot of intelligent, experianced people here. You should be happy they are willing to share with you. Its easy to take something personally, try looking beyond that to what is actually being said.

How long you think before there is a dedicating flashing light section??
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Remember how long the lightbulb forum was?

Forum Member

Default website

I am an explorer and i tried to access the website, and there is a message that tells me i am not allowed to access this website. What do I do?

The website no longer works i have to recode is sorry only the forums are running. Thanks for bringing this ot my attention.

Be safe, Keith

Originally posted by AsstEngineer292
    The website no longer works i have to recode is sorry only the forums are running. Thanks for bringing this ot my attention.

Be safe, Keith
    The .TK domain became available right after you registered it because you didn't follow the instructions proplerly. When you went to the .TK address, it would ask if you wanted to register it.

He means the forums, when you go to them, if you try to look at anything on most of them if you do not hve a login, you can't view any of it. That's the message you get.

Yes, I have to fix something on the .tk portion of the registration. The forums you have to register but I'll have the website up possibly by tonite after work or by Saturday at the latest.

Be Safe, Keith

Thread Information