Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default Ladder 49 / walmart commercial

I was watching the country music contest on USAnetwork and saw a commercial for ladder 49, And noticed that it featured the department that I used to be an explorer with. It is allways fun to see people you know from the fd on tv.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B
    ---------------------------------------------------

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

When all else fails USE DUCT-TAPE!!!

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

I caught the tail end of that commercial. What department was it? I just figured they used actors.. especially when the "captain" radioed, "10-4, and don't forget the popcorn." I'd almost be willing to bet all I owned that he gets ragged on about that around the station!

Forum Member

I will not release his name But he is a Senior Captian. SO if anyone does any ragging it will have to be a BC or Chief.
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B

The light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarly shut off due to the current work load. The Mangement

My views posted in this fourm are my personal views only and do not reflect on any agencies that I am afiliated with.

Forum Member

the dept was Consolidated Fire District No. 2 of Johnson County Kansas. www.jocofiredist2.org
    FF I
    FF II
    Hazmat Operations
    EMT-B

Forum Member

Originally posted by CaptainMikey
    I will not release his name But he is a Senior Captian. SO if anyone does any ragging it will have to be a BC or Chief.
    Shoot.. I'd still give him a hard time about it. Atleast call him on the radio and ask him what kind (or brand) of popcorn he likes. Might even get the nickname Capt. Redenbacher

Thread Information