Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    FH Mag/.com Contributor

Default May sound odd but...

I know it may sound odd or maybe even a little conceited to some of you for me to post this here, but I will be on vacation and out of email reach from March 22nd until late on the 27th. For those that are new here I've been highly active on this forum since it started, and all but the spam emails in my Inbox are related to this forum, and I get dozens more daily from new people. In other words, I get asked a lot of questions from people here, and I don't want anyone to panic or think I'm ignoring them if I don't get back to them right away. That's why I'm posting this. A pre-emptive information strike of sorts.

Plenty of other folks are around for general questions, so post to the forums as usual. I'm only posting this for those that try to send me an email or a PM.

10-Q

- Brian

Forum Member

enjoy the break BC........

FH Mag/.com Contributor

Thanks. Between the sun, beach, and rum drinks I hope I don't kill the grant brain cells.

MembersZone Subscriber

Brian...
    Great minds think alike...LOL. I'm heading South myself to sunny FLA. March 25-31 myself. Although, I am taking the laptop, cell phone and will be in daily contact with my depts. Drink something for me! Have a great time, and we'll miss ya.

Alana

FH Mag/.com Contributor

I'll be a little further south of you, visiting the in-laws on the west coast of Puerto Rico. No chance at internet access there. We're going to head to San Juan one day and take a tour of the Bacardi Rum factory. Free drinks at the end a long as they contain rum. Good thing I'm Irish. I got the fair skin so I burn easy but the high capacity liver will come in handy this trip.

MembersZone Subscriber

LOL...I too am visiting in-laws. Free place to stay, huh.
    Oooh, I like (love makes me sound like a lush ) the coconut rum. Since you're Irish, you can appreciate my LOVE of all things containing Bailey's. I should have found me a good Irish family.

I'll be in the Tallahassee area. I think we may hit the Gulf for a day or so. PR sounds lovely.

edited to add: I could NEVER be w/o Internet for even 24 hours! I am so addicted to email...good luck!

Forum Member

Brian, take a well deserve break... you need it..i hope you have a good trip and thank you for all of your advice. take care

MembersZone Subscriber

Fine time to take a vacation... you couldn't have waited until after April 8th?

Just kidding, BTW. Enjoy and have safe travels!

FH Mag/.com Contributor

Thanks all.

JP, I'll wave on my way over. Continental's only flight to Puerto Rico's west side leaves from Newark. So we have to go up that way to go the other way. Beats the 4 flight hop on every other airline by 4 hours of travel time though so I guess it's the lesser of 2 evils. Even though I love hanging out in airports... Maybe I'll finally get a chance to read October's Firehouse. And November's, December's...

Thread Information