Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default My fourteener is gone

Well as much as I hoped it wouldnt happen....Jimmy is in route to Houston. I know that he is doing what he needs to do but as his mom it doent make it any easier for me. All I can do is pray that God returns him to me safe. I want to Thank everyone for all the support/information...good and bad...and for alot of entertainment. I think I'll go take a nap and wait for a phone call. Tracy Im lookin forward to our Smithfield trip. Until next time....God Speed

Ghosts Mom

Forum Member

I think you meant to post this under "Friends and Family in Iraq...." Instead of clicking New Thread, just click on Post Reply and it will post what you want under the thread that you have open.

thank you...oh no...i bet this is gonna give buttknuckle something to talk about...lol can I delete my other post?

Forum Member

Hi Patti -

Tracy here. So glad you posted. I know today is a rough day for you - but it sounds as though you have a lot of faith and that will help you tremendously. Next time you log onto forums, scroll down and look for Family & Friends ( FTMPTB15 told you correctly) To read the last post go to the last page of the thread or you can start at the beginning and read all pages and post at the end - have a looksie. Jimmy is so nice and I think he will do well. You still got my numbers and will look forward to hearing from you when you are ready.

Tracy
    Combat FF Wife since 2004
    Rocky Mount, NC
    milkshakes4all@yahoo.com

Thread Information