Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Thumbs down Disappointed

I was all excited about the movie when it was first debuted. After seeing it, I wish I hadn't. Everyone is talking about how good the movie was, but Who wants to go watch movies about firefighters dying?? Maybe I'm not reading the movie right, but I wasn't the only one who walked out of the room with that reaction!

Maybe your not reading the "post reply" button right either.

Maybe I didn't find anything adequate to post a reply for. Maybe you should find something else to occupy your time with instead of ****ing with people who are trying to share their opinions with others. I didn't harass anyone here, and don't expect anyone to harass me either!

Figures you have nothing else better to do with your time...you're just a kid with obviously no structured life to find ways to spend your time....how about you go do some homework and make mommy and daddy proud!
    Last edited by QCFD70; 03-14-2005 at 07:54 PM.

Maybe you should learn how to use the forums before you actually "share your opnion's" with others. Obviously you found something adequate enough to start a whole new thread over rather than simplying replying to the Ladder 49 thread.Wait, how do we even know your talking about Ladder 49? You never specified. Do you even know what movie you went to see? And next time you have a problem with me, address me in a PM before you make it a public issue there Jim Bob Hero.

Forum Member

geez guys...
    *~Fareen the Green Queen~*

live life to the fullest cuz u dont know whats gonna happen tomorrow

"Thanks for the joy you've given me
    I want you to know I believe in your song
    And rhythm, and rhyme, and harmony
    You helped me along, you're makin' me strong...Give me the beat boys and free my soul
    I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and DRIFT AWAY" Uncle Kracker/Dobie Gray

greensfflame27@yahoo.com
    AIM SN: greensfflame27

Forum Member

Who has that little friendly "How to post" video for our newest friend QCFD to watch? Please.. he really needs it... badly..

I'm not sure that would help FT, hes been a member since 2001 and he's just figuring out how to work the forums....DAMN.

Forum Member

Originally posted by KEEPBACK200FEET
    I'm not sure that would help FT, hes been a member since 2001 and he's just figuring out how to work the forums....DAMN.
    We'll give it a shot.. maybe.. just maybe this video will work for "vetern" members as well.. we'll see.

QCFD..
    WATCH THIS VIDEO ---> http://albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Maybe he was talking about "Backdraft"
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Or maybe he means that Documentary called "9/11"

Forum Member

He said firefighters in the plural sense. He must be talking about "Backdraft".

No, more than one firefighter died in Ladder 49.

MembersZone Subscriber ftfdverbenec770's Avatar

FT
    that video was great. that should be the first thing anyone does before they submit their first post.

Forum Member

Originally posted by ftfdverbenec770
    FT
    that video was great. that should be the first thing anyone does before they submit their first post.
    Ahh.. yes.. it is certainly a very educational video. However, I can't take credit for finding it.. I first found it in someone else's post.. just doing a favor and passing it on!

Everyone ought to have to watch it before they can agree to the TOS.

Tee Hee Hee, I betchya he didnt even figure out he screwed up until he replied to keepback...........LMAO, priceless

poor little guy, come here kid, you can cry on my shoulder

Originally posted by firefightergtp

Tee Hee Hee, I betchya he didnt even figure out he screwed up until he replied to keepback...........LMAO, priceless poor little guy, come here kid, you can cry on my shoulder

LMAO!! I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. I also don't think that he knew that one little slip on this forum gets your throat jumped down!

Well, the guy did make a mistake, but I agree with him. Keepback does seem to go from post to post just trying to **** people off. Maybe its funny every now and then, but not post after post.

If your just gonna try to aggrivate people you ought to at least have the balls to leave your name, town, rank, assignment, something....

I am gonna say unless you can prove otherwise that your the wannabe.
    RK
    cell #901-494-9437

Management is making sure things are done right. Leadership is doing the right thing. The fire service needs alot more leaders and a lot less managers.

"Everyone goes home" is the mantra for the pussification of the modern, American fire service.

Comments made are my own. They do not represent the official position or opinion of the Fire Department or the City for which I am employed. In fact, they are normally exactly the opposite.

I ought to have the balls? Let me tell you something about balls. The only thing that gives orders in this world is balls. You don't know me, so don't be telling me anything about balls. Let Bou or Oldtimer or Dr. Parasite say the same thing that I said, and no one thinks twice. Let me or someone else who hasnt been around that long say something, and we get our asses chewed. That being said, why in the hell would I leave my name and town on an international forum? Yea, that's real bright. Great idea Memphis. By the way? What would you do if I did, come visit me? That should be interesting.....

Originally posted by FTMPTB15

Ahh.. yes.. it is certainly a very educational video. However, I can't take credit for finding it.. I first found it in someone else's post.. just doing a favor and passing it on!
    *bows*

(I still crack up every time I see that cartoon!)
    Last edited by Resq14; 03-15-2005 at 05:47 PM.
    God Bless America!Remember all have given some, but some have given all.
    Google Is Your Friend™Helpful forum tip - a "must see" if you're new here
    Click this to search FH Forums!

Thread Information