Thread: Truck Grant

Forum Member

Cool Truck Grant

This year my Fire Department is going to write a grant for a New Pumper/Tanker. I am looking for narratives that got awarded in the past year to help give me ideals. I am asking for anyone's help on this. If you could help me out please e-mail me at (srigney@vci.net). Also if you need help in writing a PPE grant I can e-mail you the narritve that i did last year and was awarded. The was for 18 sets of strutural Gear, 10 scba's with spear bottles, 18 flashlights, 1 T.I.C, 2 positive pressure fans, 1 Foam pro pack, 18 voice amps, 18 radios. I also put in for 18 sets of wildland gear, and a AED but they got cut from the grant. If you would like a copy of the narrative or you can sent me a Truck Narrative Please contact me by e-mail Thanks

Forum Member

Default Need Pumper/Tanker Narrative Also

I am also in need of any pumper/tanker narratives. We were awarded last year for SCBA, voice amps, portable radios and a Grace PASS system, so if anyone needs that type of narrative or has a successful pumper-tanker narrative send me an email at mitch@kratochvil.us.

Thanks and stay safe!

MembersZone Subscriber

We're looking into the same project. Let me know if you guys find anything that helps.

Permanently Removed

Well, in the last 3 years, my station has recieved all 3 grants. 1 for Equipment,PPE and the most recent one, our new engine

Well our narrative from (2003) got us our new pumper/tanker/rescue. We got the grant awarded in December 2003, recieved the truck in August 2004. If you want to see the engine we got from the grant www.llvfc292.org

If you guys need info on the narrative we got the truck with e-mail me at Asst.Chief292@comcast.net
    Last edited by AsstEngineer292; 03-21-2005 at 08:07 AM.

Thread Information