Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber Firefighter430's Avatar

Default Mr. Franklin Randolph "Randy" Younger

Franklin Randolph Younger Sr.

Mr. Franklin Randolph "Randy" Younger, Sr., 69, of 2052 Cluster Springs Road, South Boston died Monday, March 14, 2005 at The Woodview. Randy was born November 22, 1935, in Halifax County, a son of the late Henry Thomas Younger and Selma Henderson Younger and was married to Charlotte Ford Younger. He was a member of Black Walnut Baptist Church and Cluster Springs Volunteer Fire Department and worked as a salesman with Slagle Fire Equipment.
    In addition to his wife, Randy is survived by one son, Franklin Randolph Younger, Jr. and wife Shelia of Halifax; one grandson, Andrew Thomas Younger of South Boston; one step-grandson, Brandon Harris. He was preceded in death by one sister, Margaret Rudder and one brother, Robert Henry Younger.
    Funeral services were held Wednesday, March 16 at 2 p.m. at Brooks Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. H.V. Conner conducting the service. Burial followed in Black Walnut Baptist Church Cemetery. Memorials may be directed to Halifax Regional Hospice, 2204 Wilborn Avenue, South Boston, VA 24592, Black Walnut Baptist Church, P.O. Box 20, Cluster Springs, VA 24535 or Cluster Springs Volunteer Fire Department, P.O. Box 110, Cluster Springs, VA 24535.
    "Illegitimis non carborundum."

- Gen. Joseph Stilwell
    (Lat., "Don't let the *~#%&S grind you down.")

My condolences chief....I knew Randy well and did business with him When I was in Virginia....
    09-11 .. 343 "All Gave Some..Some Gave ALL" God Bless..R.I.P.
    ------------------------------
    IACOJ Minister of Southern Comfort
    "Purple Hydrant" Recipient (3 Times)
    BMI Investigator
    ------------------------------
    The comments, opinions, and positions expressed here are mine. They are expressed respectfully, in the spirit of safety and progress. They do not reflect the opinions or positions of my employer or my department.

Thread Information