Thread: PM problem

former FH.com member

Question PM problem

I have been having a real problem receiving private messages. When others try to PM me they constantly get an "inbox full" message....even if I have only 1 or 2 messages in my inbox. This is starting to be a real pain in the arse, how can it be fixed?

Forum Member

SAFD........... 2 things..........

One, make sure when you are clearing out messages, you change the date range to "the beginning" instead of "last 30 days" to make sure you get all of the old messages.

Second, make sure you also switch folders to the "Sent items" folder (instead of inbox). Everytime you send a PM, it saves a copy in this "Sent items" folder. When you clear this folder out, you also need to change the time frame to "the beginning" instead of the last 30 days, again.........

You change both of these areas (time frame and folder) just above where all of your PMs are listed from the main PM page........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

former FH.com member

Thanks Bro, I had no idea there even was a "sent" folder. I deleted everything so I hope it helps, thanks for the tip.

Forum Member

Originally posted by SAFD46Truck
    Thanks Bro, I had no idea there even was a "sent" folder. I deleted everything so I hope it helps, thanks for the tip.
    Not a problem......... The same thing happened to me a few years ago on here until someone told me what to do..........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Thread Information