Forum Member

Default Cheating scandal rocks Connecticut State Fire Academy

Cheating scandal rocks Connecticut State Fire Academy, Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control, City of Norwalk Fire Department, Stamford Volunteer Company Belltown.

. Connecticut Fire Academy and Local Stamford CT Volunteers Companyís have been training 17 years old candidates and letting them receive there Firefighter I certification for last seven years. This is very big violation of State of Connecticut State regulation and Connecticut Labor Occupation codes.

.State of Connecticut statue clearly states you must be 18 years old years before you can take both Practical and Written exam for Firefighter I in the State OF Connecticut.

. City of Norwalk Fire Department and Connecticut Fire Academy have been letting local citizens receiving State of Connecticut Firefighter I certification though a fake Fire Company named Hope Hose Company. City of Norwalk Fire Department is an all Paid Fire Department and Hope Hose Company was never part of Volunteer Companys that shut down about 50 years ago.

. State of Connecticut statue clearly states you must be part of Active Fire Company in State of Connecticut to receive your State of Connecticut Firefighter I certification. Hope Hose Company is sure not an active Fire Company in City of Norwalk or Connecticut itís a fake company.

.A complaint was file with State of Connecticut Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette and Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control. But Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette and State of Connecticut Fire Commissioners will not investigation this matter because one of 17 years old that received his Firefighter I certification his father happens to be Deputy Chief of the City of Stamford Fire Department and happens to be very close friends with Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette and State of Connecticut Fire Commissioners. All of the people that received there training legally all work for City of Norwalk Fire Department and the President of Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control is also President of State of Connecticut IAFF.

If Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control revoke the cheaters Firefighter I certification they will lose there jobs with City of Norwalk. And this will make President of Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control and President of State of Connecticut IAFF look real bad.

.All Firefighting certifications and Rules should be followed and there should be no special treatment given to people who known people in high place. There should be an even playing field when receiving State of Connecticut certification.

. State of Connecticut Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette and Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control have made State of Connecticut Fire Service look like a big joke with this scandal and by not enforcing there own rules. A big Shame on you State of Connecticut Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette , Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control for letting down the State Connecticut Firefighters.

.Now with Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control not enforcing there own rules opens door for people who failed any parts of State Of Connecticut Fire certifications. If the guys who received certifications legally donít follow rules why do you? You have right to appeal any test you failed though Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control and you should get your State Of Connecticut Fire certifications granted to you right of way. You have rights too.

Again a big shame on you Connecticut State Fire Academy, Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control, City of Norwalk Fire Department, Stamford Volunteer Company Belltown , State of Connecticut Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette for disgracing State of Connecticut Fire Service.

If you are outrage Connecticut Firefighter like me please voice you opinion By calling Connecticut Commission OF Fire prevention and Control and State of Connecticut Fire Administrator Jeffrey Morrissette at Phone -860-627-6363 or Fax 860-654-1889.

If you need any information please Email me @ masona300@yahoo.com

Jason Mason
    Connecticut Firefighter

IACOJ Agitator

I know I *might* sound like an ***, but where's your proof?

You are making alot of accusations.
    IACOJ Agitator
    Fightin' Da Man Since '78!

Forum Member

I doubt this waste of bandwith has any.

http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/sho...341#post510341
    Even the burger-flippers at McDonald's probably have some McWackers.

Forum Member

Thumbs down

Sorry Pals

Itís all public Information and itís the all true Sorry. But for you cry babies I will take there name off are you happy now ?
    Last edited by laserjet5; 03-29-2005 at 02:08 PM.

Thread Information