Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Third Watch Cancelled.

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- It's official -- NBC's "Third Watch" will not be returning for a seventh season.

The network has opted not to bring back the Warner Bros. TV/John Wells Prods. drama about cops, paramedics and firefighters serving the graveyard shift in New York.

The Peabody-winning "Third Watch," on hiatus to make room for midseason entry "Law & Order: Trial by Jury," will return with the remainder of its sixth season, ending its run with a series finale.
    I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

no real loss. there wasn't any fire scenes anymore, no firefighters as main characters, even the hot blonde FF/PM left because it was becoming soo much of a cop show. I haven't watched it for over two years, so I won't be missing it
    Last edited by DrParasite; 03-24-2005 at 01:40 PM.
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Kind of sucks. im sure we all sgree. we need another law and order show. whats next law and order meter maids on patrol. i like the first law and order and svu is not all bad.

I agree Parasite, it stopped being a "firefighter/cop" show long before the third season. I stopped watching it after they switched to friday nights

Originally posted by fireguy919
    Kind of sucks. im sure we all sgree. we need another law and order show. whats next law and order meter maids on patrol. i like the first law and order and svu is not all bad.
    The "Law and Order" series (including SVU, Criminal Intent and Trial by Jury are best written shows on network television today. Prior to that, it was "Homicide": Life on the Streets"
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

former FH.com member

All 3rd Watch had left going for it was Lt. Cruz anyways.
    Last edited by SAFD46Truck; 02-04-2007 at 01:58 AM.

Default Re: Third Watch Cancelled.

Originally posted by stm4710
    LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- It's official -- NBC's "Third Watch" will not be returning for a seventh season.
    SO WHAT?---BIG DEAL---WHO CARES?! We have RESCUE ME to rescue us from the pathetic show THIRD WATCH has become.

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

I stopped watching it after they switched to Friday nights too, after they killed off Taylor and the Lt. I used to love Third Watch and religiously watched it on Monday nights.

"Kim" is on 24 now.

HAHAHA SAFD!

From the other perspective ... Bosco's not too shabby either ... or has he been killed off? Jimmy was alright too, but not a hottie *oh yeah, forgot about Carlos, cute but the ego wrecks it LOL

I don't even know who is on the show anymore .... Did they kill Kim off or did she just leave?

For nostalgic reasons I suppose I'll watch the last few episodes and the finale, whenever that might be.
    Last edited by RspctFrmCalgary; 03-24-2005 at 02:37 PM.
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

I didn't even realize that that cop show was still on!!

I agree with Gonzo, the Law & Order shows are the best written shows on TV right now.
    9/11/01 Never forget Never forgive

Dusty, working on Crusty IACOJ

Let it go. They are all hollywood stuff that makes fireman all look bad. Take american idol along with it!!!

Forum Member

I'm waiting for "Law and Order - Animal Control"....

I don't know about anyone else but I'm gonna miss "NYPD Blue".

I dunno... I haven't watched it since they changed the uniform standards...

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Ladder8; 03-24-2005 at 05:16 PM.
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

^
    |
    |

My life would have been much better without having seen that!
    Shawn M. Cecula
    Firefighter
    IACOJ Division of Fire and EMS

Was that an NYPD recruiting station or an audition for the new Village People video?
    Last edited by CaptainGonzo; 03-24-2005 at 09:48 PM.
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

That picture looks like the back end of one of our local chiefs. I sure hope he doesn't monitor this site or I am busted big time.

As for the show, I rarely watch tv. My daughter will be heart broke as she loves the show. No real loss I figure. I do watch the old "Law and Order" from time to time. I must admit it is as close to the way it really is as any show I've ever seen. Another one that is as close to the trueth as you'll ever get from the tv set is "West Wing." Yes! I have first hand experience. But give me a good blood and gore, sticking in a chest tube or atopsty any day then I may watch.

MembersZone Subscriber

46, I agree. Sgt. Cruz, A.K.A. Tia Texada, is BLAZIN' hot. She recently had a photo spread in Stuff, Maxim or FHM, one of those magazines, that was smoking hot. She does it for me. Cuff me and stuff me, please. In other words, give me some of that!!
    Leroy140 (yes, THAT Leroy)
    Fairfield, CT, Local 1426
    IACOJ Tillerman

back home for the first time in MANY years

Originally posted by JoJobrat
    That picture looks like the back end of one of our local chiefs.
    What are you doin' looking at the back end of one of your...
    No, never mind. I really do NOT want to know.

I keep waiting for there to be a network that's nothing but CSI and Law & Order, twenty-four hours a day -- do y'all realize how much attention that network would get? [Not my attention, mind you.]

I never got into that show, mostly becuase Mondays is dril night and during the fall/winter Monday Night Football rules. I have seen it a few times, but didnt do much for me. And I agree, the Law & Order thing is getting way outa control.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

It wasn't really cancelled, they just closed the firehouse!

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by E229Lt
    It wasn't really cancelled, they just closed the firehouse!
    Judging from the last couple of seasons, it was closed when the other FDNY ones were.

Maybe now that this is cancelled the FDNY bosses will stop trying to build combined Fire/EMS houses...
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

Thread Information