MembersZone Subscriber

Default West Metro Fire Rescue testing info

Hello,
    Anybody out there take the West Metro test (Lakewood, CO)? I took the out of state PAT and I remember that day 2 of the in-state PAT had pretty snowy weather. Did it get rescheduled? Has anyone got their oral board letters yet?

Here's what I heard from an LT at the PAT: there were almost 1100 that took the written test, and about 220 passed. I wonder how many passed the PAT, if it was more than 60%, I would be very surprised.

Eric

Default I took it

Eric-

I have also heard about the same numbers that you have. The second day of in-state PATs did get reschedualed to the 20th. I recieved my oral board letter last Thursday.

A guy that was in my PAT heard a dirty little rumor that only 30 or so people passed the written with an 80 or above. Like I said though, as far as I know it's only a rumor, so take it for whats it's worth.

Jason

MembersZone Subscriber

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that with as many people who failed the written. My buddy got his letter Thursday too. It makes me wonder why I haven't received mine yet either, I passed both portions with scores well above 80 on both, so I'm not quite sure what is going on. I did my PAT on the first day, so maybe that is making a difference, who knows. Good luck man, hope you do well on the oral board.

Eric

West Metro sent the letters certified mail, so if you aren't there to sign for the postman he just leaves you a notice and you have to go pick it up at the post office, have you seen anything like that? What were your scores on the tests? If you scored above 80 both tests you should have an oral as well. All the letters were sent out last Wednesday. Good luck to you as well.

Jason

MembersZone Subscriber

Yeah, my buddy got a certified letter too. I haven't gotten jack, no slip or anything. I guess I'll give them a call tommorow, I'd hate to miss an oral sitting by my mailbox. I tried to send you a private message, but you don't have them set up.

Eric
    Last edited by EricCSU; 03-29-2005 at 01:08 AM.

Definitly should give them a call then. just email me instead of PM, jnicholou@comcast.net.

MembersZone Subscriber

I tried the email, it got kicked back to me.

Eric

MembersZone Subscriber

Just got the letter. I swear if my post office was only a little bit faster, they would be the pony express. Got an interview, day before the interview for Poudre. Are you testing for them too?

Eric

sorry, its jnicholaou@comcast.net. You'd think I'd know how to spell my own name. Congrats on the oral board meeting. I'm not testing with Poudre, not old enough.

Thread Information