Thread: Question on I.C

Question Question on I.C

Whats the best way to get into the habbit of using I.C. sense were just getting use to it? Just looking for some tips or ideas that could help me teach to my department so others could start using and look more like professicals.

Forum Member

hows about a spelling class ?
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Post Question on I.C. ?

I.C. needs to start from the TOP and work DOWN. Get to class and learn it, EVERYONE!! Implement it to your SOP or SOG whatever, you prefer. The department I work for uses it and I.C. works good on larger calls (building fires, etc. not small EMS calls)

Coldsmoke
    Fire Marshal
    F.F.D

Forum Member

Smile

Originally posted by Weruj1
    hows about a spelling class ?
    He doesn't need a spelling class......... He's a professical!!!!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Yes I know he sent me an email telling me all about it !
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

MembersZone Subscriber
    Not the end of the earth but I can see it from here...

Default Re: Question on I.C

Originally posted by Firemen147
    Whats the best way to get into the habbit of using I.C. sense were just getting use to it? Just looking for some tips or ideas that could help me teach to my department so others could start using and look more like professicals.
    I think the most effective way of making it a habit is to use it on all incidents. Formally establish command on EVERY incident, even the minor EMS calls when it's just the officer and two guys. That way you will do it automatically on the bigger incidents and it will come more naturally to you.

habbit
    That's a cross between a hobbit and a rabbit.....Bilbo Bunny.....
    Chief Dwayne LeBlanc
    Paincourtville Volunteer Fire Department
    Paincourtville, LA

"I have a dream. It's not a big dream, it's just a little dream. My dream and I hope you don't find this too crazy is that I would like the people of this community to feel that if, God forbid, there were a fire, calling the fire department would actually be a wise thing to do. You can't have people, if their houses are burning down, saying, 'Whatever you do, don't call the fire department!' That would be bad."
    C.D. Bales, "Roxanne"

Forum Member

Unhappy Re: Question on I.C

Originally posted by Firemen147

I was surprised that he or she could get signed up to da forum. Maybe somebody help 'em to fill in da blanks.

Stay in school and pay attention to the teacher when they are teaching spelling. I know this may sound diffulcult when the air is full of spring and the sap is rising and all your sisters and cousins are sitting near you.

Thread Information