Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default meet and greet ffs....

HI FFS,
    MY BEST FRIEND IS A FIRE CHIEF AND MY TWO OTHER FRIENDS RE FIRE CHIEFS TOO SO I ADMIRE FIREFIGHERS FOR THEIR WORK. I AM UNABLE TO BECOME ONE SO INSTEAD I TRY TO HELP FIREFEIGHTRS TROUGH TOUGH TIMES AN DLIKE TO HELP THEM. IM AN ANIMAL ASSISTED THERAPIST AND TEACH SIGN LANGUAGE TO FFS..ALLOVER ONCE I HAVE A CHANCE.
    I AM ALSO BLIND AND DEAF AND HOPING TO BEFRIEND FIREFIGHTERS ALL OVER USA...IM IN MISSOURI SO FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME....MY USER IS LAVENDERGLADIOS. I M NOT A MEMBER BUT CAN TALK TO ME THROUGH FORUM FOR THE TIME BEING. I AM TOLD BY MY FIRE CHIEF FRIENDS THAT I AM UNIQUE PERSON AND WANTS TO HELP FFS....THEY ARE MISSING OUT ALOT AS THEY SAY....
    I EMPATHIZSE WITH THE LOSS OF THE FFS IN 911 EVENT AND JUST RECENTLY LOST A MAJOR FIRE CHIEF IN MY CITY.
    THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE HERE.
    SINCERELY,
    LAVENDERGLAIOS

Smile Hello

Hello You are a very unique person.I wish we had someone to teach our dept.but no such luck. I am a firefighter/first responer on my dept. in North Carolina . I would be Honored to call you my friend.My name on here is bambo3933. Hope to talk to you soon.Take care and be safe

Hey, and welcome Lavendergladios -- I'm not a FF, but on my way to becoming an EMT...providing I pass my midterm next week...fire fightin' may come later if I get in shape. Good for you to teach sign language. I took a quickie course in ASL, but it was hard. I think I remember how to sign "wanna party?" I sure admire what you've had to endure learning sign language and Braille. I tell you what (southern expression) if you're Chief says your special then you are!

Must admit...I didn't think anyone ever really lived in Missouri...but I've heard tales.

Default Re: Hello

Originally posted by bambo3933
    Hello You are a very unique person.I wish we had someone to teach our dept.but no such luck. I am a firefighter/first responer on my dept. in North Carolina . I would be Honored to call you my friend.My name on here is bambo3933. Hope to talk to you soon.Take care and be safe
    Hi Bambo,
    Its nice meeting you , i never thought i would get any reply but finally yoy. I thank you for replying. It is neat that you are a ff /first responder in ur fire dept. I wish i can teach your station which i always do as a volunteer . I taught ffs in Fl and DC and just moved back home to MO and no luck with anyone here. I was planning to visit SC so not sure how far is your station in NC and where in NC. My good friend lives in NC so will ask her if i can visit ur station.
    Thank you once again and hope to hear from you. I dont know how to use this replying thing but hope it works I am brand new and learning how to use this through my braille modem. Take care and be safe. My Yahoo IM is belinda820 so that is alot easier to IM me and I dont know how to find you on this website and I m not a gold member at all. Thanks once again. Lavendergladios

Default Re: Re: Hello

Originally posted by lavendergladios

Hi Bambo,
    Its nice meeting you , i never thought i would get any reply but finally yoy. I thank you for replying. It is neat that you are a ff /first responder in ur fire dept. I wish i can teach your station which i always do as a volunteer . I taught ffs in Fl and DC and just moved back home to MO and no luck with anyone here. I was planning to visit SC so not sure how far is your station in NC and where in NC. My good friend lives in NC so will ask her if i can visit ur station.
    Thank you once again and hope to hear from you. I dont know how to use this replying thing but hope it works I am brand new and learning how to use this through my braille modem. Take care and be safe. My Yahoo IM is belinda820 so that is alot easier to IM me and I dont know how to find you on this website and I m not a gold member at all. Thanks once again. Lavendergladios
    Same goes for Skyraider too. Sorry didnt know how to use this. hope to hear from you again. thanks again

greetings from ohio

MembersZone Subscriber

HI LAVENDERGLADIOS I REALLY ENJOYED READING YOUR INSERT. YOU ARE TRUELY AN ASSET TO FH FORUMS. YOU SOUND LIKE A REALLY FINE PERSON. I KNOW HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO BESIDE PEOPLE THAT LIVE NEAR THE INCIDENTS THAT I ENCOUNTER. I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU TAKE CARE AND KEEP UP THE WONDERFUL THING YOU ARE DOING FOR US FIREFIGHTERS THAT SOMETIMES NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO AFTER THAT BAD CALL.

P.S. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST SKYRAIDER. YOU ARE GOING TO BE DOING THE GREATEST JOB IN THE WORLD ONCE YOU PASS THAT OBSTACLE.

Thread Information