1. #1
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2005

    Default Edmonton Recruitment

    Does anyone know if the first responder level 3 certificate with AED and Spinal endorsments equals the Alberta College of Paramedics - Emergency Medical Responder (EMR)? Thanks

    PS. Anyone gone through the Edmonton tryout before? If so care to share your experience

    Aaron Brouwer
    Whatever it takes, NO MATTER THE SACRIFICE!!!!

    Never Forget 9/11

  2. #2
    Forum Member
    PFire23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    On a rock, surrounded by water



    As far as I know it doesn't. FRIII does not have BP, child birth among other things included in it. Your best bet is to check with the college in RedDeer. Get the answers that you are seeking directly from licensing.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

    IACOJ-WOT proud

    GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

  3. #3
    MembersZone Subscriber
    dburnemti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004


    Aaron check with the ALberta College of Paramedics, they are the licencing body for EMR to EMT-P here.

    Alberta College of Paramedics

    There are links on the site to the scope of practice for EMR's that you can compare your training to. Also you can e-mail and ask them.
    Dave Burn
    (EMT-P Student)
    Effort only fully releases it's reward on someone who refuses to quit!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Click here to log in or register