Banned

Red face what is the strangest callout you have been on

Sorry guys but I have to ask but some people get hurt/stuck and caught in some compromising situations during the act of sex. have any of you guys had calls for things like these situations. ya know called out for things like hand cuffs, guys putting curtain rings on things. im sorry but if i was called to something like this all i would be able to do is laugh.
    I guess this also includes the most embarrasing for person you were called out to.

Forum Member

There have been many similar topics to this in the past...these might get you started...

Laughs

Funny Dispatches

Oddest thing you've had burn...

I know there are more... they may not be EXACTLY what you're looking for but there are many stories of strange/funny callouts.
    Last edited by Co11FireGal; 03-30-2005 at 12:47 AM.
    IACOJ

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap it if we do not lose heart."

Banned

Co11FireGal, Thanks i was not sure if it had been covered or not. I should have done a search. These are the kind of things you hear about from time to time, amusing to us but i guess not for the person involved.

Thread Information