Talking Hello from Bavaria! Help me with my photo gallery!

Hi folks!

A big hello from Altenstadt, Bavaria, Germany!

I visit firehouse.com very often and now thought it's time to registrate...

I am no firefighter (I'm a university student for teacher), but all my life I've been a fan of fire and police departments, especially U.S. ones.

I am 21 years old, my hobbies are the U.S., movies and series, my model train and the local hockey team.

As I am such a big fan of U.S. emergency vehicles, I built up a little photo gallery on my website (www.nobbiusa.com).
    You will find it under usa-reisen >> us-einsatzfahrzeuge
    Feel free to visit the gallery and to sign my guestbook, which can be found under "gästebuch".

Perhaps you can even support me and send me some photos of U.S. fire apparatus for my gallery. Just add information what town and state it is and whom it should be credited to. I will write that in the picture. If you have a website (personal or your fire department), add the web address and a banner (if existing) and I will put it in my link list.

So if you have photos of U.S. fire engines (or also police cars) for my gallery, please send 'em in. I'm counting on you!

The e-mail address would be tobias.neubert@nobbiusa.com

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Tobias
    Last edited by NobbiUSA; 04-02-2005 at 12:26 PM.

Forum Member

Wilkommen, Tobias! I went to the University of Maryland in Munich many years ago and have a special place in my heart for Germany. It's my heritage and home to me. I'm sure you'll get some posts to your website, but you may want to put your website in English so we can understand it as well.

Machts gut u. Tschuess.

Hi skyraider!

I'm currently working on an English version of the emergency vehicle photo gallery.

But for the moment, it will only be the photo gallery, because I have to save webspace.

As a former student you will know that money is very short during studies, so I do not want to upgrade my domain package ;-)

Take care.

Tobias
    Visit www.emergency-911.com !

Forum Member

Thumbs down Re: Hello from Bavaria! Help me with my photo gallery!

Originally posted by NobbiUSA
    Hi folks!

A big hello from Altenstadt, Bavaria, Germany!

I visit firehouse.com very often and now thought it's time to registrate...

I am no firefighter (I'm a university student for teacher), but all my life I've been a fan of fire and police departments, especially U.S. ones.

I am 21 years old, my hobbies are the U.S., movies and series, my model train and the local hockey team.

As I am such a big fan of U.S. emergency vehicles, I built up a little photo gallery on my website (www.nobbiusa.com).
    You will find it under usa-reisen >> us-einsatzfahrzeuge
    Feel free to visit the gallery and to sign my guestbook, which can be found under "gästebuch".

Perhaps you can even support me and send me some photos of U.S. fire apparatus for my gallery. Just add information what town and state it is and whom it should be credited to. I will write that in the picture. If you have a website (personal or your fire department), add the web address and a banner (if existing) and I will put it in my link list.

So if you have photos of U.S. fire engines (or also police cars) for my gallery, please send 'em in. I'm counting on you!

The e-mail address would be tobias.neubert@nobbiusa.com

Thank you.

Best regards,
    Tobias

Don't think so.

Default Re: Re: Hello from Bavaria! Help me with my photo gallery!

Originally posted by allineedisu
    Don't think so.
    Why not? Why thumbs down? Already got some pics through this post!

I understand that some of you don't like such posts and may consider it as spam. But I have not many ways to keep this hobby up. In fact, there are only two ways: send e-mail-requests directly to fire departments or doing such posts...

I can't take the next plane to the U.S., make some pictures for my website, fly back an put them online.

At the moment, I am moving the gallery to a new domain, because I want to create an English and a German version. When that's finished, I will post it in the websites section of this forum...
    Visit www.emergency-911.com !

Thread Information