Forum Member

Default Investigation, Mitigation and Research

So because on the front page where, under the forum title, the description reads as the title of this thread does, does that mean this forum has absorbed the FPE section from the old forums?

There was a section for that kind of stuff wasn't there? Maybe not.

Well does the forum moderator object to my posting of such material here? There seems to be no place for it elsewhere. Maybe the other six or so firefighter/fire protection engineers in the country will post.

And kind of off topic, has any investigator here ever worked with Bob Schifiliti?

MembersZone Subscriber

I hate to be a jerk. But I lost you some where int he topic. And not I have never worked with him.
    Thanks
    DM

Forum Member

That's alright, I realize I have the ability to be about as clear as a smoke filled hallway sometimes.

I was just asking if the forum moderator minded my posting FPE and research related topics in this forum since there seems to be no other good place for that kind of thing.

Thread Information