Thread: Frozen Four

Thumbs up Frozen Four-Poll/Predictions?

Are there any die-hard hockey fans out there still upset there was no NHL season? Well, you can still get your hockey fix because starting today at 2PM Eastern Time, ESPN2 is featuring The Frozen Four of Division 1 College Hockey. ENJOY!

Edited for update- Todays game features the Defending National Champions, Denver, playing against Colorado College. Later, at 7PM E.T. also on ESPN2, North Dakota plays Minnesota.

The winners from these two games will play each other for the title, on Saturday.
    Last edited by RESERVE172; 04-08-2005 at 07:32 PM.

Forum Member

Talking

I went to a fight once, and a hockey game broke out
    We don't really have alot of interest in hockey in KY, except when Ashley Judd or other hotties pose for the UK Hockey Club's annual calendar....

Originally posted by LFD2203
    I went to a fight once, and a hockey game broke out
    We don't really have alot of interest in hockey in KY, except when Ashley Judd or other hotties pose for the UK Hockey Club's annual calendar....
    Does she pose at a UK game? Not a bad reason to go to a hockey game! That's OK, we really don't have much interest in NASCAR up here.

Well, Denver(#1) won today 6-2 over(#2)Colorado College and North Dakota(NR) upset (#4)Minnesota 4-2.

So, Denver, looking to repeat as champs, will play North Dakota on Saturday April 9,2005 at 7PM ET for the NCAA Division 1 Mens College Hockey Championship. ESPN and ESPN HD will broadcast what should be one hell of a hockey game!

North Dakota, which isn't even ranked(NR), is playing extremely good hockey right now and seems to be peaking at the right time. They already upset a #1 seed when they defeated Boston College last week and pulled off another upset tonight over Minnesota. I think they have one more upset in them and will beat Denver 4-3 in OT on Saturday night.

Anyone else care to post a prediction?

Forum Member

North Dakota 2 to 1.

Im not partial to any team because Florida and college hockey, well you get the picture. Gotta go for the underdog

I am just excited to see hockey period.

Anyone else have a prediction? Dave1983? I thought you might, being a Tampa Bay Lightning fan.
    Caffeine is the key to motivation!

MembersZone Subscriber

Talking question of the day

the frozen four is about hockey. you learn something new everyday here in the forums.
    Last edited by superchef; 04-10-2005 at 04:09 PM.

Well, North Dakota didn't upset Denver as predicted. Denver won the Championship (again) 4-1. Go to www.uscho.com for all the details. Until next season............
    Caffeine is the key to motivation!

Forum Member

We don't get a lot of coverage of the American College hockey up here which is too bad because it is generally pretty good hockey. Not quite up to the level of our Junior hockey up here but close.

I'll be pulling for ND only because I had the opportunity to attend one of their games a number of years ago. I think it was in Minot, ND. but it was about 30 years ago so my memory could be off on the location.

Thread Information