+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

Thread: Savages!

MembersZone Subscriber

Exclamation Savages!

If anyone has any doubts as to what kind of people our soliders are dealing with over there in Iraq all you need to do is watch this video.

Any liberal Azzholes who feel that our military is being too rough on these people doesn't have a clue.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/islam...r_21_2005.html

CAUTION THIS IS AN EXTREEMLY GRAPHIC VIDEO WITH DEAD BODIES AND AN EXECUTION OF THE ONLY SURVIVOR A HELICOPTER CRASH AFTER BEING SHOT DOWN BY A MISILE OUTSIDE OF BAGHDAD.

This is the reality that the General US population should see when they hear from the media about how our Military is supposedly mistreating the ENEMY!

FTM-PTB

Forum Member

Fred,

We can negotiate with these people. They will listen and treat everyone decently and properly if we would only leave.

Appeasement is the thing to do with them. Just like we did in the 1930s and 1940s. Just like Hitler, appease them and they will be nice and go away........
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

I saw this video earlier today.......... Heathens......
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

I think too many people have forgotten 9-11. I think they forgot how they felt that day. I think every TV station should replay that entire day during prime time TV to remind people what happened.

Forum Member

The feel good liberals would only say that showing what happened on 911 would reopen the trauma and inflame emotions... well maybe we need to inflame some emotions .... because the same folks that shot the chopper pilot in cold blood ARE THE SAME ONES THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME OVER HERE ....

Forum Member

What does 9/11 have to do with Iraq again? Just curious?

Michael

Forum Member

Yeah? Well, here's some video from the same site of some of our "heroes" blasting an innocent dog.
    http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/...ng_in_iraq.wmv
    You idiots wanted war, then you bitch and moan because they choose to fight back? You can all go **** yourselves, for all this liberal "azzhole" cares. By the way, I think these "heroes" need the same treatment the guy in the first video got.

Forum Member

What does 9/11 have to do with Iraq again? Just curious?
    It was the fear-mongering excuse the idiot from Texas used to start this stupid bloodbath.

Forum Member

First of all Noz, most reports are that the vast majority of these guys "fighting back" are not Iraqis, but Iranians, Jordanians, Syrians, and others.

Kill them one at a time.

Because you don't support a war it is OK for them to kill an unarmed person who has survived a shootdown. How lovely. Then you say it that military members deserve to be shot just like that. How lovely.

Open minded.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

Forum Member

Link doesn't work Noz. Brings it to the main site, but not to the individual video link.

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by ThNozzleman
    Yeah? Well, here's some video from the same site of some of our "heroes" blasting an innocent dog.
    http://www.ogrish.com/archives/2005/...ng_in_iraq.wmv
    You idiots wanted war, then you bitch and moan because they choose to fight back? You can all go **** yourselves, for all this liberal "azzhole" cares. By the way, I think these "heroes" need the same treatment the guy in the first video got.
    You scumbag! You are a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Folks, what we have here is a US hating alleged public servant advocating killing US servicemen. You all get ticked off when someone bad mouths the fire service, how about when someone bad mouths and promotes killing the very heroes who are protecting this jerk's right to espouse his hateful rhetoric. I would expect that most of you would let this pathetic excuse for a human being have it.

And if I get banned for expresing this opinion...so be it. I'll go proudly.

Forum Member

NOZ-MAN GET A GRIP!

YOU MUST LEARN TO MOVE ON.

YOU CAN DO IT!

I do think considering the outcome he was under paid!!!!!!
    Last edited by coldfront; 04-24-2005 at 10:08 AM.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Forum Member

Link doesn't work Noz. Brings it to the main site, but not to the individual video link.
    Do a site search for "dog", then. It's not that hard to find.
    First of all Noz, most reports are that the vast majority of these guys "fighting back" are not Iraqis, but Iranians, Jordanians, Syrians, and others.
    Who cares??
    Because you don't support a war it is OK for them to kill an unarmed person who has survived a shootdown. How lovely. Then you say it that military members deserve to be shot just like that. How lovely.
    I didn't say it was OK to do ****. However, any demented bastard that would do an innocent dog that way should be shot right in the face...immediately.
    YOU MUST LEARN TO MOVE ON.
    "Move on?" What the **** are you talking about? What the hell is that supposed to mean? "Move on?" Get a clue.

Forum Member

"Move on?" What the **** are you talking about? What the hell is that supposed to mean? "Move on?" Get a clue

Let me spell it out for you.

THE ELECTION!!!!THE VOTE!!!!!THE COUNT!!!

YOU HAVE WINNERS AND LOSERS!!!!

MOVE ON!! LOOK TOWARD THE NEXT ELECTION!!!!

Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Forum Member

Judging by the escalation of violence in recent days. I would have to say the euphoria of the election last January has worn off.

Iraq is less secure than ever. And our presence will be required for some time to come.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Forum Member

Makes me feel good that I had the opportunity to meet some of those people and send them to meet Allah.
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Forum Member

Originally posted by SPIPER
    Makes me feel good that I had the opportunity to meet some of those people and send them to meet Allah.
    It seems that some of them are taking a pound of flesh or two before they take that final trip.

former FH.com member

You can all go **** yourselves
    You first Noz, you first. I don't agree with a lot of things you say but have remained silent, this time I have to object openly.

Forum Member

Who cares??
    Apparently not you. The jist of the post was that the Iraqis were fighting, where all other reports indicate otherwise. Just ensuring that those who do not know are informed.

As for the dog, "who cares?" Disgusting, but that is no reason for you to desire that they be shot in the face.

I didn't say it was OK to do ****. However, any demented bastard that would do an innocent dog that way should be shot right in the face...immediately.
    No but the insinuation is there - as noted by a few other posters. However this little gem apparently does say that they should be. How nice. Very open minded and rational of you.

I though most liberals were against the death penalty?

Can't debate the facts? Make it personal.

You've been well trained.
    This from you means little SC. Maybe not acceptable, but considering your insults from the past - the hypocracy continues.

Judging by the escalation of violence in recent days. I would have to say the euphoria of the election last January has worn off.
    Lest you forget history - it took our nation 11 years to come up with a constitution. Don't expect it to happen overnight just because 219 years have passed.

Iraq is less secure than ever. And our presence will be required for some time to come.
    As we were told at the beginning of this action. Never once was it said that it would be a quick operation militarily - other than by political pundits of both sides. The White House said many times that it would involve a years long commitment - both in Afghanistan AND Iraq. For comparison, we have been in Kosovo for 6 years now as they rebuild their nation. Perhaps we should extract ourselves from there as well? (We were only supposed to be there for 6 months.)

It seems that some of them are taking a pound of flesh or two before they take that final trip.
    Sadly the concentration of attacks has been on civilian and law enforcement targets, not towards our military. The very people who voted through a democratic method are being punished for doing so by Jordanians, Iranians, Saudis, Syrians, and others who have no stake in a free Iraq - other than that it is a threat to the despots and tyrants surrounding Iraq. Democracy is the threat.

Remember, Islam is a religion of peace.

Truckie

Hey Noz, and SC if it pertains- why don't you open a paypal acount. That way the rest of use can pitch in a little change to send you anti-American attitude to another country. Because you have both made it clear that you absolutely hate the United States of America. So get the f&^% out.
    My posts reflect my views and opinions, not the organization I work for or my IAFF local. Some of which they may not agree. I.A.C.O.J. member
    "I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    George Mason
    Co-author of the Second Amendment
    during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788
    Elevator Rescue Information

Forum Member

Originally posted by SPFDRum
    Hey Noz, and SC if it pertains- why don't you open a paypal acount. That way the rest of use can pitch in a little change to send you anti-American attitude to another country. Because you have both made it clear that you absolutely hate the United States of America. So get the f&^% out.
    They have both stated their love for our great country, which I believe them.

However between the two fo them, they have made numerous statements about those that disagree with them: conservatives, those who oppose John Kerry, those who support President Bush, those who support the actions in Iraq, those who desire the death of terrorists so that they do not threatent our nation and its allies, those who have no problem with the fall of Saddam Hussein, those who have religious beliefs of any kind, those who challenge their statements, and I am sure many others.

If you want to criticise them, fine, but be accurate.

To stoop to their level of insult and telling people to copulate with themselves only emboldens them, and diminshes any point that you have - just as their doing so makes most of their statements irrelevant.

Forum Member

I love the fact that people label someone "Anti-American" because they don't believe in the War on Terror or whatever CNN calls it these days. I guess that is what you get when you form a country by a violent revolution. Only time will tell what is in store for The "United" States and its deceasing influence in the world economy.

Michael

Forum Member

Originally posted by SPFDRum
    Because you have both made it clear that you absolutely hate the United States of America. So get the f&^% out.

Hmmmmm....so much vitriol. So little time.

I served my country when I was called (you figure it out). I was discharged honorably. Sent the USO a donation to buy phone cards so that troops I've never met (and probably never will) can phone home. I salute the flag, say the pledge of allegiance in its entirety (you figure it out). Pay my taxes promptly, have raised two children who are now productive members of society (neither in the fire service), have been married and faithful to the same woman for over 25 years.

Yet I hate America. Who knew???

Forum Member

Originally posted by mikeeps
    Only time will tell what is in store for The "United" States and its deceasing influence in the world economy.

Michael
    I was thinking about this same thing just the other day. When Clinton left office, there was a plan in place (partial thanks to the GOP congress) to pay off the debt (not deficit) in about ten years. This president has now squandered the surplus, given tax breaks and hiked even non-military spending to the point where we are closing in on $10,000,000,000,000 in debt.

Most of that debt is being sold to the Japanese, Taiwanese, Koreans, and Chinese.

We may get to the 'ownership' society Bush envisions, but by the time we get there it will be a sharecropper society.

Forum Member

When Clinton left office, there was a plan in place (partial thanks to the GOP congress) to pay off the debt (not deficit) in about ten years. This president has now squandered the surplus, given tax breaks and hiked even non-military spending to the point where we are closing in on $10,000,000,000,000 in debt.
    Once again, you blame one person for the debt, but as usual forget to ensure that both houses of congress get equal blame for their side of the budget and forwarding a budget to the President that had deficit spending. I have no problem with what you said, other than that you did not include that tidbit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

Thread Information