Thread: gretins yall!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Ie Shima Training Facility, Okinawa, Japan

Default gretins yall!!

hello ladies and gentlemen,
    Just recently joined on here and wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the site. Im Ed., SSgt Coffey, to my Jr. ARFF Marines, lol. On my third tour here in Japan, due to go home in NOV 2006. Married, 2 yard apes, hope to retire and come home in about 8 years. Guess my dream is to come home, use the past 20 years to help my local Vol. Dept. keep up their certs, I am also a FF inst. 2, and HAZMAT T N T, amoung other things. AND join the local FIRE and IRON MC. Not big dreams but they are mine!! Love hearing from folks back home, im from cumberland lake , KY. Will gladly trade patches shirts whatever. later yall, stay safe and have a good night.

Ed.

SSgt Coffey,
    A1C Peter Callan over here in Iraq from the USAF fire department. got orders out of here really soon which is a good thing. i am definitely interested in trading patches and i have an extra coin or two from my deployment over here. i'm not sure how much into coins the Corp is but they are pretty big in the AF. i also might have an extra shirt to trade but i'll have to look when i get home and can sort through everything i have. let me know if there is anything specific you need, need to find or want.
    stay safe!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Ie Shima Training Facility, Okinawa, Japan

Peter,
    I would love to swap shirts coins and patches. We just changed our design so ill send you two of those. send me your addy and itll be there when you get home!!! Thanks and good job, come home safe!! I have a lot of friends in the AF FD.

Ed.

Hey Ed,
    thanks for the patches and shirt and coin, I'm working on getting some patches from Brazil and Australia so i'll let you know how all that works out. i'll send you some from my base in North Dakota and when i go on leave i will acquire alot more and will put a few away for you. we will be making some new shirts when we get home since the ones we got here don't really wash to good, they are tukish and really don't fit well after they run through the dryer. so i'll send you some of the new ones we make. email me at peter.callan@krab.centaf.af.mil, only for the next couple days though. we'll swap addresses over email. sound good??

Thread Information