Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm back!!!

Default I'm back!!!

Hey everyone! I'm back, sorta. Well Its been months since my last post. Last time i posted was back on Christmas time when I was home on Christmas leave from the army. Right now I'm stationed here at Fort Bragg, NC. I'm loving it. The weather is kinda funky compared to what I am normally used to back home in Connecticut, but i'll get used to it soon. Things are going great for me right now. I'll start Jump school (airborne, jumping out of perfactly good airplanes) the second week of May. So far the Army is treating me great. It looks like I'll be deployed to hell (Iraq) in October. This may change, as does everything in the military service. Its been great to finally be able to write something on the forums again. I miss you all and hearing what everyone has to say. Well i gotta run. Talk to you all soon

Schmaling, David
    I don't want to hear excuses. I want to see results.

former FH.com member

Welcome back.

Welcome back....whoever you are

Default Re: I'm back!!!

Originally posted by WESTeng1ineSIDE
    Hey everyone! I'm back, sorta. Well Its been months since my last post. Last time i posted was back on Christmas time when I was home on Christmas leave from the army. Right now I'm stationed here at Fort Bragg, NC. I'm loving it. The weather is kinda funky compared to what I am normally used to back home in Connecticut, but i'll get used to it soon. Things are going great for me right now. I'll start Jump school (airborne, jumping out of perfactly good airplanes) the second week of May. So far the Army is treating me great. It looks like I'll be deployed to hell (Iraq) in October. This may change, as does everything in the military service. Its been great to finally be able to write something on the forums again. I miss you all and hearing what everyone has to say. Well i gotta run. Talk to you all soon

Schmaling, David
    Remember to listen carefully to your jump instructor's commands...when he says "pack your chutes", he dosen't mean "pack your shoes!"
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

WESTeng1ineSIDE,

Good to hear that all is well, good luck in jump school. I want to thank you for your service to our Country. Keep Safe and in touch.
    A "Good" fire is not measured by how big it is, but by the fact that everyone is going home safe, and that we possibly learned something new about firefighting. Member:IACOJ

Glad you're back!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Default Yo...

Welcome back. (I didnt know you left)

-Bou

MembersZone Subscriber

Keep an eye out for a SSG Snavely, give him a good kick in the shin from Bill if ya find 'im. (and welcome back!)
    Gravity, not just a good idea....
    Its THE LAW!

Sanity is not statistical.

Thread Information