Thread: FireTEAM Test

MembersZone Subscriber

Default FireTEAM Test

I am looking at taking the FireTEAM series of tests. As I understand it there are three sections; Video based human relations test, Mechanical Reasoning, and Reading. I am sure I am not the only one looking for a little heads up on this test. Has anyone taken this test?

Thank You

aaron
    Last edited by aaronw1; 06-06-2005 at 11:45 AM.

MembersZone Subscriber

I took the practice test. This test is very different from all the rest.

MembersZone Subscriber

Wow, I just found out you sign a confidentiality agrement when you take the tes. No wonder no one replied.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Fire Team

I've taken the test 3 times for 3 different departments. Not a bad test. You should ace, unless you're a rock, so don't worry about it. The mechanical section, all I can say is PAY ATTENTION. They show you how the machine works, then run it through some errors, and you must pick out why it isn't working right. As for the conflict/role playing section, if you've been around the station at all as a paid or vollie you'll have no problems. Go with what you know to be right, don't overthink the questions.

MembersZone Subscriber

Thank you very much! I have been staring at this post for months. I hope I ace it; I don't want you to think I am a rock. If I have learned anything from military life it's living with people in a close environment. Do you have any other study tips for this test?

Very Respectfully,

aaron

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Fire Team Test

Hello Aron, have you taken this test yet? Im also getting ready to write this, any feed back on your experience would be great. I have also taken the online Fire Team practice test and understand all the components, but was curious if you or anyone else has taken this test lately.

Thanks Randy

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Fireteam test

Is it worth taking the practice test online?

MembersZone Subscriber

No. It's shows the format but the questions are dumbed down significantly. Save your money. Good luck.

Thread Information