Forum Member

Default Gag Gift Suggestions??

I need some help figuring out what to get my best friend for his 40th birthday in a few days. He's not affiliated with the fire service but he's pretty much a laid back guy. Any suggestions? What's the best gag gift you've received or given someone?

The best gag gift that I've ever seen given to someone at a party was a chocolate turtles box filled with horse turds...shaped like the turtles...

I don't know maybe the best thing about this is once it got passed around the circle so that everyone could look at it the person at the end went "mmmm...these are my favorite" then bit into one, needless to say she thought that they didn't taste right...

or maybe it was the fact that two days after the party the guy found out that his horse had worms, and he had to knock on this chicks door and let her know.

Forum Member

I don't know that having a "friend" literally eat sh*t that I'd given as a gift could be called funny, or in good taste. Not to mention the potential health risks associated with such a gift, as the end result of your situation alludes to. There's funny and in good humor and then there's not cool and malicious.
    To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the world.

IACOJ-WOT proud

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!

Well sorry to rain on you post, skyraider, was a great post, until I replied I guess...

Though really do you honestly think that they were allowed to eat an entire box of crap...no! They took one bite, and when that kind of thing happens, esspecially at a party with plenty of things going on at once, you can hardly stop it.

It's not like they were intended to be eaten to begin with...they went around an entire circle of people and only one person ate them...really how drunk she must have been?

Forum Member

Default What some people come up with!!

Hhmmmm! thefewtheproud...you've got some "interesting" friends. (Remind me not to go to one of your party's though! ). Not sure I'll take that one on, BUT...you may be onto something as far as a generic idea with a box of chocolates. I might could think of something that is innocent but funny. I appreciate the post. Let's see if there are any other ideas floating around...

Hhmmmm! thefewtheproud...you've got some "interesting" friends. (Remind me not to go to one of your party's though! ).
    You'd be amazed the things that you can come up with when you live on an island...

Forum Member

Exclamation

Originally posted by thefewtheproud
    The best gag gift that I've ever seen given to someone at a party was a chocolate turtles box filled with horse turds...shaped like the turtles...

I don't know maybe the best thing about this is once it got passed around the circle so that everyone could look at it the person at the end went "mmmm...these are my favorite" then bit into one, needless to say she thought that they didn't taste right...

or maybe it was the fact that two days after the party the guy found out that his horse had worms, and he had to knock on this chicks door and let her know.

If you were to give that to me or any one of my friends, it would be a ticket for you to get your jaw jacked!!!!!!

Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

MembersZone Subscriber

Giant full support panties are always a nice start.

For my wedding, my best man bought a cheap union suit and slammed it in the tailgate of his truck & drove around all day, used it wipe up a BAR-B-Q sauce spill, walked on it, etc so by the time I took the garter off, the union suit was hidden under her chair. I made it look like I had taken the suit off instead of the garter, it got a big laugh.

Forum Member

Wow, a horse that leaves turttle shapped droppings. Never heard of that.
    Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
    RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
    Failure is when fantasy meets reality

MembersZone Subscriber

Blow up doll.
    Jim
    Firefighter/EMT
    IACOJ
    ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

Thread Information