Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default Cub Scout Needs Your Help

To All Fire Fighters,

Hello my name is Leticia and I am the Grandma to Martin a 9 year old Cub Scout Bear ranking and memeber of Pack 41 in Texas. Martin has a project where is needs to collect patches from anyone who is a firefighter, policeman, etc. I writing to see if there is anyone out there that can help him in his latest task. Is there anyone out there that can spare one of your patches that you can donate to Martin if so God Bless you and please write back to us at littlepopo@peoplepc.com thank you all for your time and understanding hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
    Leticia
    Last edited by littlepopo; 05-11-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Forum Member

Sorry I can't help you out, but I just wanted to let you know to be careful on the Internet about posting names and locations. Sorry, but you can never be too careful.

Hope someone can help you out!
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Question Re: Cub Scout Needs Your Help

Originally posted by littlepopo
    To All Fire Fighters,

Hello my name is Leticia and I am the Grandma to Martin a 9 year old Cub Scout Bear ranking and memeber of Pack 41 in Texas. Martin has a project where is needs to collect patches from anyone who is a firefighter, policeman, etc. I writing to see if there is anyone out there that can help him in his latest task. Is there anyone out there that can spare one of your patches that you can donate to Martin if so God Bless you and please write back to us at littlepopo@peoplepc.com thank you all for your time and understanding hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you
    Leticia

Did you get any patches???

Thread Information