Forum Member

Default Lotto winner buys sisters bigger breasts

just when you thought you had seen it all:

Lotto winner buys sisters bigger breasts
    LONDON, May 10 (UPI) -- High atop the list of gifts a young British lottery winner is planning are breast implants for her two sisters, The Sun reported Tuesday.

Sarah Cockings, 21, said the breast augmentation plans were already booked for her sisters Emma, 23, and Alex, 18, before she won $5.5 million last week.

"I'm happy to cover the cost and give them the extra boost they're looking for," Cockings said, adding she had no plans for similar surgery since she's a 32DD.

She said she plans to buy clothes, jewelry and a car, and finance a family trip to Portugal, but her boyfriend is still on the hook for a $4,500 engagement ring she chose.

"It wouldn't be right for me to pay. I'm a traditionalist and want it to be special," she said.

on an unrelated note, I would mind seeing the before and after pictures of both the sisters and the lottery winner......
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Forum Member

Default I'm buying my sisters boobs just like mine

I'm buying my sisters boobs just like mine
    By JAMES CLENCH
    and TONI JONES

GORGEOUS Lotto winner Sarah Cockings is splashing out on special gifts for her sisters – new BOOBS.

The blonde beauty — who scooped a £3million jackpot last month — told of her plans after The Sun arranged a celebration photoshoot for her, Emma and Alex at a top London hotel.

Sarah, 21, revealed: “Both my sisters had already booked in to get boob jobs before I won the money.

“And now I’ve had this fantastic slice of luck, I’m happy to cover the cost and give them the extra boost they’re looking for.”

Student Sarah — a shapely 32DD — has no plans to go under the knife herself. “I’ve no intention of joining them — I’m happy with my figure,” she insisted.

Emma, 23, and 18-year-old Alex are both 32Bs and could not contain their delight at Sarah’s generosity.

Emma, who tutors GCSE students and has a four-month-old son, said: “When Sarah told us she’d won, Alex and I were screaming that she could pay for our boob jobs.

“And she hasn’t hesitated to stump up the cash. It’s going to cost about £5,000 for the both of us, so it’s really kind of her to do it.”

Unlike many women who are reluctant to admit to wanting cosmetic surgery, Emma and Alex have never hidden their desire to improve their boobs.

A-level student Alex added: “We don’t want to go mad like Jordan. A C-cup would be plenty.”

We took Sarah and her sisters on a chauffeur-driven tour of the capital’s sights before treating them to champagne and an evening in the West End.

Sarah, who lives with parents Maria and Ian in Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, said: “It’s great to be pampered like this. Winning the Lottery has been amazing.

“Now I fancy buying some clothes, a new watch and splashing out on a Mini. I’m also going to help pay for a family holiday to Portugal.”

I'm buying my sisters boobs just like mine
    By JAMES CLENCH
    and TONI JONES

GORGEOUS Lotto winner Sarah Cockings is splashing out on special gifts for her sisters – new BOOBS.

The blonde beauty — who scooped a £3million jackpot last month — told of her plans after The Sun arranged a celebration photoshoot for her, Emma and Alex at a top London hotel.

Sarah, 21, revealed: “Both my sisters had already booked in to get boob jobs before I won the money.

“And now I’ve had this fantastic slice of luck, I’m happy to cover the cost and give them the extra boost they’re looking for.”

Student Sarah — a shapely 32DD — has no plans to go under the knife herself. “I’ve no intention of joining them — I’m happy with my figure,” she insisted.

Emma, 23, and 18-year-old Alex are both 32Bs and could not contain their delight at Sarah’s generosity.

Emma, who tutors GCSE students and has a four-month-old son, said: “When Sarah told us she’d won, Alex and I were screaming that she could pay for our boob jobs.

“And she hasn’t hesitated to stump up the cash. It’s going to cost about £5,000 for the both of us, so it’s really kind of her to do it.”

Unlike many women who are reluctant to admit to wanting cosmetic surgery, Emma and Alex have never hidden their desire to improve their boobs.

A-level student Alex added: “We don’t want to go mad like Jordan. A C-cup would be plenty.”

We took Sarah and her sisters on a chauffeur-driven tour of the capital’s sights before treating them to champagne and an evening in the West End.

Sarah, who lives with parents Maria and Ian in Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear, said: “It’s great to be pampered like this. Winning the Lottery has been amazing.

“Now I fancy buying some clothes, a new watch and splashing out on a Mini. I’m also going to help pay for a family holiday to Portugal.”
    But Sarah — whose winning numbers were 2, 23, 26, 30, 39 and 47 — insists boyfriend Roy Kelley will be paying for the £2,500 engagement ring she has her eye on.

She said: “It wouldn’t be right for me to pay. I’m a traditionalist and want it to be special.”

A Camelot spokesman said: “Sarah is going to love being a millionaire and your fashion shoot has given her a taste of the lifestyle."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005211406,00.html
    this one has a headshot picture of the lucky winner
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Forum Member

For what ever reason the cosmic joker has, very very rarely are lottery winners not the bottom of the barrel of our society, if you find the pics, please keep them to yourself.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Forum Member

she's a 21 year old blonde college student. I found a pic of her and her sisters, & I wouldn't call them the bottom of the barrel of our society.... damn image code isn't working, your going to have to click on the link instead.
    Last edited by DrParasite; 05-10-2005 at 05:38 PM.

FF/EMT/DBP

Forum Member

Originally posted by Conster74
    Hey... I'll remember that, when I've won 37 billion dollars, and your FD needs a grant...
    You saying you are just the type to win?

My department is fine without any grants right now, so don't worry about us.
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Forum Member

Wow........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber
    Wren, MS Until the forum gremlins pay a visit!

Holy Cow!!!!!!!! Not bad...............
    Chief
    Wren Volunteer Fire Department
    IACOJ
    Southern Division

http://www.wrenfiredepartment.4t.com/

In Memory of:
    FireFighter/Pilot James Archer
    1946-2005
    "Rest in peace James, you now have the ultimate set of wings on you."

Thanks, LeuitEFDems

Forum Member

Did someone say Cockings ???????????
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Originally posted by Weruj1
    Did someone say Cockings ???????????
    ROFLMAO!!! I was thinking that, but wasn't going to say it!!!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

In a world full of bad news, I'm glad to hear good stories like this one...lol

I'm even more glad to see good pictures like those....
    MFD Truck 2
    The Workhorse Company

Exclamation

Breast implants for her sisters? I wonder what she plans to get for her fiance.
    Caffeine is the key to motivation!

Disillusioned Subscriber

Originally posted by RESERVE172
    Breast implants for her sisters? I wonder what she plans to get for her fiance.
    At a 32DD, I'll bet it's not a boob job.
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

Forum Member
    You only have to be stupid once to be dead permanently
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

Forum Member
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

Forum Member
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

Forum Member
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

Forum Member

I'm getting to be on a mission here, lol.

I find her and her sisters to be merely a bit above average. I have also found that she is still expecting her fiance to pay for the $5,000 engagement ring they picked out before she won, lol.

http://www.diario-elcorreo.es/vizcay...ia1_050507.htm
    - - - - - -
    I A C O J

Forum Member

If I had won the money, I would be buying 2 of each one of the girls!!!
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Originally posted by firenresq77
    If I had won the money, I would be buying 2 of each one of the girls!!!
    LOL! I hear you, `77!
    YGBSM!
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

If all you have is a hammer, then your problems start to look like nails.

IACOJ
    Southern Division.

Forum Member

This very lucky (and lovely)young lady lives but a few miles from me...I bet she has LOTS of friends right now. And yes, it is true, her fiance (who, unlucky for him, works in the offshore oil industry), is still haveing to shell out for the £2500 diamond engagement ring. What to they say about charity beginning at home?
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Forum Member

Originally posted by martinm
    This very lucky (and lovely)young lady lives but a few miles from me...I bet she has LOTS of friends right now. And yes, it is true, her fiance (who, unlucky for him, works in the offshore oil industry), is still haveing to shell out for the £2500 diamond engagement ring. What to they say about charity beginning at home?
    He is marrying into money now, if he does not see it as a most worthy investment, then he is a fool.
    -Big Russ

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by DennisTheMenace
    He is marrying into money now, if he does not see it as a most worthy investment, then he is a fool.
    No question about it, a mere $5000 for a ring is nothing now. In fact, I'd probably shell out a few more just to secure my spot.
    Jim
    Firefighter/EMT
    IACOJ
    ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

Forum Member

Originally posted by sbfdco1

No question about it, a mere $5000 for a ring is nothing now. In fact, I'd probably shell out a few more just to secure my spot.
    He would be a fool not to!
    -Big Russ

Forum Member

Question

If these are the ones, who he is going to spend all that money for the enlargements, I say save your money bub, they look good already!!!!

If he feels that he needs to spend the money, just send it to me, I can put it to good use!!
    Stay Safe and Well Out There....

Always remembering 9-11-2001 and 343+ Brothers

Forum Member

Originally posted by CaptOldTimer
    If these are the ones, who he is going to spend all that money for the enlargements, I say save your money bub, they look good already!!!!

If he feels that he needs to spend the money, just send it to me, I can put it to good use!!
    Um it is one of the girls with the duckets, not the guy, he needs to get the biggest damn ring he can find for her so that he can get some of the money too!
    -Big Russ

Thread Information