Banned

Default British muslim fanatic gets car paid for at tax payers expense

Cleric's £28k car on state

By MIKE DARVILL

HATE-filled cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is getting a flash new people carrier worth more than £28,000 — on benefit payments.

The limping fanatic, 45, probed by anti-terror cops over web rants, has ordered a seven-seater Toyota Previa with DVD, satellite navigation and leather upholstery.

How he stirs the poison

By MIKE DARVILL

TWISTED Bakri has whipped up hatred and anger with his sick rants.

He once drew warped comparisons with last year’s massacre at the Beslan school by Chechen terrorists, saying: “If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, then it would be justified.”

Bakri added it “would be OK” if British women and children died in the crossfire.

And he even urged British Muslims to sign up for holy war using money made from benefits — and said they should crash a PLANE into 10 Downing Street.

In April last year, Bakri urged British Muslims not to inform on terrorist suspects.

And in 2003 he said Muslims have the right to launch terror attacks “against countries that are attacking them”.

In 2001 he said Muslims were obliged to support Afghanistan’s Taliban regime “mentally, financially and physically”.

The cleric, kicked out of Saudi Arabia over his membership of an illegal organisation, claims he wants to quit the UK.

He grumbled: “You are dictators who want to dictate to me my way of life.”

Why should taxpayers pay for scum like this to get cars, food, money and free health care.
    this is a disgrace .

Forum Member

Default Re: British muslim fanatic gets car paid for at tax payers expense

Originally posted by pengman
    Why should taxpayers pay for scum like this to get cars, food, money and free health care.
    this is a disgrace .
    Liberalism calls for appeasement and that is why this happens.

You cannot say that his ideas are wrong or criticize him without retribution for doing so, but people like him can spout off their incensed hatred with few, if any, repurcussions.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

You cannot say that his ideas are wrong or criticize him without retribution for doing so, but people like him can spout off their incensed hatred with few, if any, repurcussions.
    Sure, you can...and people like you do it on a daily basis. I get tired of hearing how the neo-cons are such an oppressed breed, these days. Not only do you get free reign to spout your opinions and notions, many of you get paid quite well to do so. So, get over it, already.

Forum Member

Originally posted by ThNozzleman

Sure, you can...and people like you do it on a daily basis. I get tired of hearing how the neo-cons are such an oppressed breed, these days. Not only do you get free reign to spout your opinions and notions, many of you get paid quite well to do so. So, get over it, already.
    You're right, kettle!
    PS: the same goes for you, too!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

You're right, kettle!
    Wow! Did you have to think very hard to come up with that original retort? I'll bet you did!

Forum Member

Is my reading comprehension really gone to crap, or do they not say why the UK government would be buying him this minivan?
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by DennisTheMenace
    Is my reading comprehension really gone to crap, or do they not say why the UK government would be buying him this minivan?
    I was thinking the same thing.

He may be a nutbar, but if he paid into his union insurance program...
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Forum Member

Originally posted by mcaldwell

I was thinking the same thing.

He may be a nutbar, but if he paid into his union insurance program...
    More then one nut job in this country collecting military retirement or other pensions. As long as they don't actually do anything about the crap that spews from their mouth they are deserving of it as anyone else.
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Forum Member

Wow! Did you have to think very hard to come up with that original retort? I'll bet you did!
    You lost the bet. Pay up, suckah!
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

I can only assume that the gentleman in question is registered as being permanently disabled. Therefore, he would qualify for a "Motability" car which would be provided through his disability benefit. Can't see Gov't stumping up for a car if he is on the "watch list". There are thousands of folks riding about in the UK in cars provided under the Motability scheme.
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Forum Member

Originally posted by martinm
    I can only assume that the gentleman in question is registered as being permanently disabled. Therefore, he would qualify for a "Motability" car which would be provided through his disability benefit. Can't see Gov't stumping up for a car if he is on the "watch list". There are thousands of folks riding about in the UK in cars provided under the Motability scheme.
    Maybe it is all planed.....there is GPS tracking and bugs all over the mini-van
    -Big Russ

Forum Member

Noiz for cryin' out loud you know exactly what I meant. If someone criticizes someone you get lambasted for doing so in a public medium. If I criticize someone for their stance on an issue such as a cleric riling up people to comit violent acts, I get pounded. Bill Cosby even got pounded for saying his "unpopular" opinions in a public forum by people.

I will agree that some mouthpieces get paid well for doing just that. They do exist on both sides of the coin. To insinuate otherwise is disengenuous

My point was that many people would suppress free speech (on both sides of the aisle.)
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

I would approve if that guy died.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Banned

Bakri: I deserve my motor

By MIKE DARVILL
    HATE-filled cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed said yesterday of the £28,000 car he is getting on benefits: “I deserve it.”

The fanatic — cashing in thanks to being registered disabled — also said The Sun was RIGHT when we revealed he CAN walk.

Bakri, 45, who has never done a day’s work since arriving in Britain 19 years ago, declared: “Yes I can walk ... I can fly as well.”

He launched into a tirade after phoning London radio station LBC in fury at our front page story yesterday.

We revealed how he had taken advantage of the Motability scheme for the disabled to order a flash Toyota Previa people carrier complete with leather seats, DVD and satellite navigation.

The dad of six, who lives in a £200,000 house in Edmonton, North London, is being probed by Scotland Yard over vile web rants.

He told LBC’s Nick Ferrari: “I’m entitled to Motability — there is nobody to argue that.”

And he boasted: “Nobody deny that I live off benefits. I am working you see — I am commanding good, forbidding evil.”

Why this guy thinks he deserves this car/minivan is beyond me, he has been living in Britain for 19 years and has never done a single days work.
    This makes me sick. My parents have lived in Britain all their lives, always worked and paid taxes. And here is this piece of crap living in a 200,000 GBP home (nearly $400,000) and who has paid for that.

Forum Member

You would think that if he hated the British government so much, he wouldnt be taking gifts from them because they are 'evil'. Would you take a gift from Osama Bin Laden or would you shove it up his arse?
    I hate people like him.
    Again, i would approve if he died.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

Noiz for cryin' out loud you know exactly what I meant.
    Yes, I did.
    If I criticize someone for their stance on an issue such as a cleric riling up people to comit violent acts, I get pounded. Bill Cosby even got pounded for saying his "unpopular" opinions in a public forum by people.
    "Pounded", you say? Man, that's terrible!
    I will agree that some mouthpieces get paid well for doing just that. They do exist on both sides of the coin. To insinuate otherwise is disengenuous
    I did not, and I would not. However, it's pretty clear which side has the highest pay and biggest mouths.
    My point was that many people would suppress free speech (on both sides of the aisle.)
    Then you should have made that point, instead of instantly blaming and attacking liberals.

MembersZone Subscriber

You're right, kettle!
    unoriginal, well, maybe. Funny as hell, and relavant YESSSS

MembersZone Subscriber

I just wish the Goverment had the courage of their convictions...almost evey one over here is saying "The US & Australia would deport him without question...why do we have to tolerate him...and all those like him..."

My Father, My Grandfathers and all those who fought to make this country free will be turning in their Graves!!!
    Steve Dude
    IACOJ member
    www.fireservice.co.uk

London Fire Brigade...."Can Do"

'Irony'... It's a British thing.

Forum Member

Originally posted by SteveDude
    I just wish the Goverment had the courage of their convictions...almost evey one over here is saying "The US & Australia would deport him without question...why do we have to tolerate him...and all those like him..."

My Father, My Grandfathers and all those who fought to make this country free will be turning in their Graves!!!
    No we would not have. We would have him very well watched, but as long as all that he was doing is spewing his crap, and if he came in tot he country legally we would let him continue to spew his crap, it is what the 1st Amendment to our Constitution is all about.
    -Big Russ

Banned

Update It looks like this guy will not be getting his car

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005220148,00.html

Forum Member

Thats a minor victory.
    He will just go to another dealership and get a car. Even if they reject him, someone will be bound to sell one to him.
    Though its a nice slap in the face if you ask me.

Thread Information