Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally posted by scfire86

And why don't you read the bottom line of your signature. This thread took a political bent Hwoods "a few good things". Why don't you hammer on him?
    Who's acting like a child???

Because Harve posted something that actually went along with this thread....... it was HUMOR!!!...... He's not trying to shove his political opinions down everybody's throat or bash someone because of their own political opinions.......
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Originally posted by firenresq77

Who's acting like a child???

Because Harve posted something that actually went along with this thread....... it was HUMOR!!!...... He's not trying to shove his political opinions down everybody's throat or bash someone because of their own political opinions.......

Sorry. I didn't see as very funny.
    Politics is like driving. To go forward select "D", to go backward select "R."

Wren, MS Until the forum gremlins pay a visit!

This was a funny thread...................
    Chief
    Wren Volunteer Fire Department
    IACOJ
    Southern Division

http://www.wrenfiredepartment.4t.com/

In Memory of:
    FireFighter/Pilot James Archer
    1946-2005
    "Rest in peace James, you now have the ultimate set of wings on you."

Thanks, LeuitEFDems

55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Angry Jeez, Folks...................

It was meant to be HUMOR. However, if you have a problem with it, refer to the last item on the list. I've about had it up to here with those very, very, few who try to shove their views down everyone else's throat. I'll post my brand of HUMOR, and if the WebTeam disagrees, they'll let me know about it. They are, from past experience, quite tolerant of diverse views, but they WILL maintain Law and Order here. They've made that quite plain in the past, and I have heard from them a couple of times. Unlike some, I respect their right to run this board as they see fit, after all, they own it, not us. My Ignore list will be expanding by one at this time. I do have that right, as a member or whatever. My current ignore list is only three names long, so maybe I'm pretty tolerant myself. Let's get back to the party.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

I thought your 1st post was funny, Harve!!
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Gee. Let's see.

If you refer to rednecks, Alabama & Mississippi usually pop into mind first, you agree? BTW, I guess I am a true blooded redneck! who knew?
    If anyone on here could be a true "meter" for offensive comments about rednecks, that would be a few of us "outsiders" from the south that enjoy visiting with the many friendly people that may live above the Mason-Dixon line.
    I could only be offended by being called a redneck by people with an intent to offend; otherwise, gee, let me have. I will probably give better examples..

Harve, funny, tooooooo funny. Thanks, sir, I needed a good laugh. If you have more, please send them to me.

To turn a post of this nature into anything POLITICAL is completely out of left field and to be honest, I can only believe that SH$Tstirring is the only intent.
    Lighten up, unless you see somebody like me (redneck) start raisin` cain, there should be absolutly no reason for ANYBODY to be offended.... Except for the mullet crack!
    (Naw, I don't sport one, but it does bring back high school memories )

Notice the humor in the above erratic post? Redneck cifered, and wroten. Lighten up guys, you'll live longer....

Flame away....I have my NFPA 70E flame retardant drawers on!
    YGBSM!
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

If all you have is a hammer, then your problems start to look like nails.

IACOJ
    Southern Division.

Forum Member

No, Mississippi and Alabama don't come to mind, Anne Arundel County, Maryland comes to mind. Harve will understand.

I hate dumb rednecks and Illinois Nazi's.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Disillusioned Subscriber Steamer's Avatar

I thought it was funny as hell, Harv.

quoted from spearsm: To turn a post of this nature into anything POLITICAL is completely out of left field and to be honest, I can only believe that SH$Tstirring is the only intent.
    Absolutely!
    Steve Gallagher
    IACOJ BOT
    ----------------------------
    "I don't apologize for anything. When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes

MembersZone Subscriber ullrichk's Avatar

Default Re: This'n Be A Goodin' .........................

Originally posted by hwoods
    [B]I can think of a Few good things..............

3. There would be a National Beverage, made in Lynchburg Tenn.
    You mean there isn't?
    ullrichk
    a.k.a.
    perfesser

a ship in a harbor is safe. . . but that's not what ships are for

Default Re: This'n Be A Goodin' .........................

Originally posted by hwoods
    I can think of a Few good things..............

9. Government would be smaller. (No EPA, DoE, State department, etc)

But TVA and USDA would bankrupt us all!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

55 Years & Still Rolling hwoods's Avatar
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Yeah!......................... .........

Originally posted by oldman21220
    No, Mississippi and Alabama don't come to mind, Anne Arundel County, Maryland comes to mind. Harve will understand.
    Been on a Brush Fire, and found a still, once or twice...... Due to the aggressive nature of the Firefighting Operation, the Still's operators were long gone.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt their ancestors flee the UK to get away from the religiious persecution and class segregation?
    Nope; they came to start their very own system of religious persecution and class segregation.

Forum Member

Talking The war of Northern aggression!

My Great Great Great Grandfather Henry Sloas was captured near Webbville,Kentucky in the fall 1863 and taken to Camp Chase Union prison in Ohio.He died from maltreatment.Henry was charged with the murder of four union home guards ,who were stealing chickens and raping woman and horses.(not sure about the raping of woman more likely horses)His son and brother were also captured.They all rode will fields partisan rangers CSA.Henry was charged with being a disloyal citizens because he was not listed as with the unit.His son and brother were treated different because they were enlisted.

Bash real REDNECKS all day long and we still have one thing above all else.A sense of humor because chances are the one of those dam yankee guards who mistreated Henry Sloas at camp chase prison maybe my great uncle.

I glad of one dam thing, they sorted that **** out back in 1865.

GOD BLESS JEFF DAVIS!LINCOLN SUCKS!

ALL IN FUN!
    Last edited by coldfront; 06-07-2005 at 05:38 PM.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Default Re: The war of Northern aggression!

Originally posted by coldfront
    My Great Great Great Grandfather Henry Sloas was captued near Webbville,Kentucky in the fall 1863 and taken to Camp Chase Union prison in Ohio.He died from mis-treatment.Henry was charged will the murder of four union home guards ,who were stealing chickens and raping woman and horses.(not sure about the raping of horses more likely hogs)His son and brother were also captured.They all rode will fields partisn rangers CSA.Henry was charged with being a disloyal citizens because he was not listed as with the unit.His son and brother were treated different because they were enlisted.

Bash real REDNECKS all day long and we still have one thing above all else.A sense of humor because chances are the one of those dam yankee guards who mistreated Henry Sloas at camp chase prison maybe my great uncle.

I glad of one dam thing they sorted that **** out back in 1864.

GOD BLESS JEFF DAVIS!LINCOLN SUCKS!

ALL IN FUN!
    That was my great great great great uncle you red neck ancestor murdered, he was not raping your great great great grandmother, he was tending to her wounds after your red neck great great great grandfather beat her for bring him cold coffee. Damn, I hate rednecks, Illinois Nazi's and the New York Yankees!
    -Big Russ

Forum Member

Wink That hurt!

Dennis

Your great great grandfather watched the war from canada and sold guns to both sides.

PS: lighten up the war is over!!You can visit the horses anything you want.

Abe lincoln and Jeff davis were both sons of Kentucky.As a border state we caught h*** from both sides.

PS: Cold Coffee does suck and I heard that my great great great granny was a real b****.
    Last edited by coldfront; 06-07-2005 at 05:39 PM.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Thread Information