Forum Member

Default Re: This'n Be A Goodin' .........................

Originally posted by hwoods
    I can think of a Few good things..............

9. Government would be smaller. (No EPA, DoE, State department, etc)

But TVA and USDA would bankrupt us all!
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

55 Years & Still Rolling
    Glenn Dale Md, Heart of the P.G. County Fire Belt....

Talking Yeah!..................................

Originally posted by oldman21220
    No, Mississippi and Alabama don't come to mind, Anne Arundel County, Maryland comes to mind. Harve will understand.
    Been on a Brush Fire, and found a still, once or twice...... Due to the aggressive nature of the Firefighting Operation, the Still's operators were long gone.
    Never use Force! Get a Bigger Hammer.
    In memory of
    Chief Earle W. Woods, 1912 - 1997
    Asst. Chief John R. Woods Sr. 1937 - 2006

IACOJ Budget Analyst

I Refuse to be a Spectator. If I come to the Game, I'm Playing.

www.gdvfd18.com

Forum Member

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt their ancestors flee the UK to get away from the religiious persecution and class segregation?
    Nope; they came to start their very own system of religious persecution and class segregation.

Forum Member

Talking The war of Northern aggression!

My Great Great Great Grandfather Henry Sloas was captured near Webbville,Kentucky in the fall 1863 and taken to Camp Chase Union prison in Ohio.He died from maltreatment.Henry was charged with the murder of four union home guards ,who were stealing chickens and raping woman and horses.(not sure about the raping of woman more likely horses)His son and brother were also captured.They all rode will fields partisan rangers CSA.Henry was charged with being a disloyal citizens because he was not listed as with the unit.His son and brother were treated different because they were enlisted.

Bash real REDNECKS all day long and we still have one thing above all else.A sense of humor because chances are the one of those dam yankee guards who mistreated Henry Sloas at camp chase prison maybe my great uncle.

I glad of one dam thing, they sorted that **** out back in 1865.

GOD BLESS JEFF DAVIS!LINCOLN SUCKS!

ALL IN FUN!
    Last edited by coldfront; 06-07-2005 at 06:38 PM.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Forum Member

Default Re: The war of Northern aggression!

Originally posted by coldfront
    My Great Great Great Grandfather Henry Sloas was captued near Webbville,Kentucky in the fall 1863 and taken to Camp Chase Union prison in Ohio.He died from mis-treatment.Henry was charged will the murder of four union home guards ,who were stealing chickens and raping woman and horses.(not sure about the raping of horses more likely hogs)His son and brother were also captured.They all rode will fields partisn rangers CSA.Henry was charged with being a disloyal citizens because he was not listed as with the unit.His son and brother were treated different because they were enlisted.

Bash real REDNECKS all day long and we still have one thing above all else.A sense of humor because chances are the one of those dam yankee guards who mistreated Henry Sloas at camp chase prison maybe my great uncle.

I glad of one dam thing they sorted that **** out back in 1864.

GOD BLESS JEFF DAVIS!LINCOLN SUCKS!

ALL IN FUN!
    That was my great great great great uncle you red neck ancestor murdered, he was not raping your great great great grandmother, he was tending to her wounds after your red neck great great great grandfather beat her for bring him cold coffee. Damn, I hate rednecks, Illinois Nazi's and the New York Yankees!
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Forum Member

Wink That hurt!

Dennis

Your great great grandfather watched the war from canada and sold guns to both sides.

PS: lighten up the war is over!!You can visit the horses anything you want.

Abe lincoln and Jeff davis were both sons of Kentucky.As a border state we caught h*** from both sides.

PS: Cold Coffee does suck and I heard that my great great great granny was a real b****.
    Last edited by coldfront; 06-07-2005 at 06:39 PM.
    Always a day late and a dollar short!

Hillbilly Irish!

Thread Information