Post Leaving on a jet plane..maybe a chopper..no..maybe....convoy!!

Whats up my Anaconda brothers...and sisters. Well I have been watching for a while and I thought it was time for me to get in the water. Oooo...waters nice! Puddenhead whats up? Your my boy, and Stiff804...whats up BashBro! You still never got 40x40! That 220 kid was funny. Well as long as they have a gym, I will be ok! I still haven't heard about the uplifts and whats going on with that. For all of you in Houston...whats up! Take care and if what I was hearing about you guys getting stuck there is true. Don't spend your advance! Things here are ok, its not ideal.. but what is out here in the sandbox! Just be patient, this company is all about change, and not telling you what is going on untill the last minute..wait am I back in the Army?!! Anyways get used to it, that is how it is hurry up and wait! Before you know it you will all be in the sand!! I only have two gripes with this whole thing. One.. can I see my pay stub? So I can check to make sure that I am getting what I am suposed to? I have been here since Feb, and no pay stub!! I thought Kris said they wil send hard copies to the house? Second..this company wants us to step up to the plate and do wonderful and great things, which is fine by me..but how about giving me a bat and glove so I can play? Ie...Gear, there have been guys that came in country with and after me that have recieved gear...what is the hold up? They just recieved a whole S@#tload of money for the new contract year..does this mean gear will be forthcomming? It remains to be seen. Well anyhow..as long as they have a gym at H-5 I will be good! To all Later! See you in the sand box!
    OOHHH BILLY!!!

Forum Member

Uhhhhhhhhhh......... I'm thinking you meant to hit the reply button instead of the new thread one........
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Me thinks that you are correct in the "wrong button".
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

Thread Information