Forum Member

Angry WARNING: Do not eat before reading this post.

Cause your stomach will turn.

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/index.shtml

I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Forum Member

It is so hard for me to express my disguist! I dont know where to begin. If someone put this up as a joke, then it has worse taste then my jokes! (and thats saying something)
    Im gonna go puke then bash a few left wing pinkos.
    (im not really gonna go bash the pinkos)
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

Uggh these people are animals who come up with that crap, talk about being arrogant. Sometimes I lose my faith in society as a whole when I read something like that.

Forum Member

I lost my faith in society a long time ago.
    Nah, i just keep telling myself that these people are anomalies and they dont matter.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

Angry

I am sitting here trying to find something to say about this link. I have not been able to find the correct wording to express my feelings. With that said I will say nothing beacuse what I want to say about these "American Citizens" will get me banned from FH.com.
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

Forum Member

The taxpayers should not have to pay for burial. If life insurance won't cover it (i.e. war) then the family should pay for it, just as it is in the real world. How is it our fault they chose to die?
    I cannot even belive this crap.

With that said I will say nothing beacuse what I want to say about these "American Citizens" will get me banned from FH.com.
    DITTO
    everyone click on the shoot back button and read what some people say about the site

B*tching at us isn't going to bring your child or husband back to life. Still want to e-mail or IM us? So sad, too bad, loser!
    heartless pieces of s***
    NEVER FORGET!
    9/11/01

Forum Member

words dont begin to describe it

Forum Member

Folks, do yourselves a favor. Don't visit the site. Don't help his hit counter, don't do what he wants you to do--which is to get mad and post a message that he can have more laughs with. Realize that the sometimes high price of free speech is idiots like this, and understand that none of his ridiculous ideas will ever come to fruition. There are too many sane-minded people who know two facts that this guy is clearly ignoring:

1. We need a military, and a strong one. There are some real baddies out there who would attack us if they thought they had a chance. As long as our military is strong, we're much safer.

2. People will not join the military strictly out of the goodness of their hearts. We must pay them, and pay them reasonably well, and some fringe benefits are the least we can do. If not, no one will join; see #1.

We have people in this country who deny we ever landed on the moon, some who claim there was no Holocaust, and too many who believe 9/11 was intentional. They're out there. Just leave them there.

God bless our military, and God have mercy on the bonehead behind that site.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    --General James Mattis, USMC

former FH.com member

What a waste of 5 minutes of my life. I see the cowards no longer accept feedback on their waste of bandwith. Just another bunch of chickensh1ts full of conspiracy theories. And to think there are millions of people across the globe who would gladly trade places with these people to live in America for a chance to be free....maybe we can work out an exchange program.

Forum Member

I am hoping that it is some sort of sick, stupid joke...it's frightening to think people could actually fall into line with this school of thought.
    May we never forget our fallen, worldwide.

I.A.C.O.J. Safety/Traffic Control Officer

E6511

"Who's Who Among American Teachers" - 2005, 2006 Honoree

Forum Member
    Why? It's not like you're going to visit me! But I'm near Waco, Texas

Apparently the site is ran by a Michael Crook from New York. My opinions would get me banned from here.
    NREMT-P\ Reserve Volunteer Firefighter\Reserve Police Officer
    IACOJ Attack

Experts built the Titanic, amateurs built the Ark.

Forum Member

The cowardly s.o.b's won't even let anyone reply. What I'd like to say would certainly get me banned for life from fh and what I'd like to do would get me life.
    Steve
    Proud member of the IACOJ
    SUA SPONTE
    "I've got no respect for any young man who won't join the colors."
    ~Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest, CSA

Forum Member

Guy is an idiot, but that is what we have the first amendment for.
    Semper Fi.
    Dennis
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

Did anyone notice the link to "Forsake the Police"? Just as bad.

Forum Member

i wonder who hosts that site as in what company ............send enough hate mail the host may drop his service .....exspecialy if companys that use there service threaten to leave them.

just a thaught
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Forum Member

Originally posted by BFDNJFF
    i wonder who hosts that site as in what company ............send enough hate mail the host may drop his service .....exspecialy if companys that use there service threaten to leave them.

just a thaught
    Nothing like attacking free speech. I highly doubt that you will be able to get his service provider to drop him. If you can even really figure out who it is.
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by BFDNJFF

just a thaught
    Why should they drop the service? They are in business to host websites. They don't condone what the domain owner is posting, they just provide space for the site. Hate mail? For what?

Don't we learn more about this guy and his cronies by reading what he has to say? Besides, your beliefs are as offensive to him as his are to you. The freedom of expression means having to hear some pretty nasty crap in order for you to speak your mind.

Forum Member

like i said it was

just a thaught
    ******=================
    ******================
    ******=================
    ******================
    =======================
    =======================
    =======================

------GOD BLESS AMERICA ! ------

Forum Member

WOW....WTF, I cant actually believe someone would be stupid enough to post something like this! Words can not express enough of wwhat should happen to this dip!
    -I have learned people will forget what you said,
    -People will forget what you did,
    -But people will never forget how you made them feel!

Forum Member

Why should they drop the service? They are in business to host websites. They don't condone what the domain owner is posting, they just provide space for the site. Hate mail? For what?

Actually George, they do.

And it won't do any good sending them hate mail. Actually, it would probably feed their pyschosis that much more.

When you see a freak site like this, first thing to do is go to a whois site like Network Solutions -- http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml

That shows it was registered by a company called SMIS Hosting Services

A google of SMIS Hosting Services quickly shows they are a white supremacist hate organization that deserves the same level of respect shown to, oh, muslim terrorists.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=186254

We don't have to play to their tune. We need to watch them. If they take *actions* beyond just being benevolent crackpots espousing hatred, then it's perfectly appropriate to crack down on them.

But for the most part, ignore their hatred. It brings us all down.

Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate.
    Trolls? We don't need no stinking Trolls.
    -------
    Don't confuse me with facts, because I actually do like to sound like an idiot.

Forum Member

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    Did anyone notice the link to "Forsake the Police"? Just as bad.
    Can a "Foresake the Firefighters" be far off?

Know matter how hard I try, I just cant understand the way some people think.
    Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
    RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
    Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Thumbs down What an Arse!

This guy is complexly delusional.
    “Just when you think something is made to be Idiot Proof. They go a head and make a better Idiot”

Forum Member

I just tried to view it as I didnt want to from work with subject line in the post ..........it is no longer available....and sounds like it was a good thing.
    Last edited by Weruj1; 05-17-2005 at 12:33 AM.
    IACOJ both divisions and PROUD OF IT !
    Pardon me sir.. .....but I believe we are all over here !
    ATTENTION ALL SHOPPERS: Will the dead horse please report to the forums.(thanks Motown)
    RAY WAS HERE 08/28/05
    LETHA' FOREVA' ! 010607
    I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention for the last 3 hours.....what were we discussing?
    "but I guarentee you I will FF your arse off" from>
    http://www.firehouse.com/forums/show...60#post1137060post 115

Forum Member

Originally posted by GimliOnFire
    When you see a freak site like this, first thing to do is go to a whois site like Network Solutions -- http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/index.jhtml

That shows it was registered by a company called SMIS Hosting Services
    [/B]
    Actually, just because a host registered the domain doesn't mean anything.

My host offered to register my domain when I signed up with them. I wanted to have control over it if I decided to move, so I declined.

A "WhoIs" isn't an accurate way to slay this company.

Forum Member

Originally posted by dmleblanc
    Well, I don't know what was on the original website but this is all there is now...

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

Don't know if it's true or not....sounds mighty coincidental....Does anyone have the original website saved?
    Here's a fixed link...

http://www.forsakethetroops.info

Editted to add..

Who cares if it's true or not. The site is gone, and I dont think we'll be hearing from him again.
    Last edited by Res343cue; 05-17-2005 at 12:35 AM.

Thread Information