Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default update user profile

did anyone else get the update user profile when you logged in to FEMA to check status...went in to see if any new mail was in the box and i had that message. thanks,,good luck to all this year

FH Mag/.com Contributor

That's been sent out every year, although I can't speak to the time of year exactly, but it's just a re-confirmation of everyone's information being accurate since they're getting close to the first rounds of pre-notifications.

Forum Member

thanks brian, i was courious about that because i had to update that info in feb, thenagain in april when we did out semi-annual report..guess i was jumping the gun a little bit there...

Forum Member
    illinois, and finally about to start construction

do they ask everyone to update information or just the people they are seriously considering for awards????

They ask everyone from what I can tell.

MembersZone Subscriber

Is it a bad thing if you haven't heard anything and didn't get the message about updating info yet?

MembersZone Subscriber

We got the update info screen back when we applied, but have not gotten any other message to update.

FH Mag/.com Contributor

Since chiefswife got an award for 2004 it might be tied to that as well. They've done them in random order for various reasons over the years. I wouldn't read anything into it. I've done it before we were awarded, after we were awarded, before a denial and after a denial, pretty much any time slot to make the Update Profile link an indicator of nothing more than them needing confirmation of the information contained in the profile. Too many times people leave the department, the grants are handed to someone else, etc, etc, so they spend time trying to contact someone that isn't involved anymore.

Thread Information