Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Thread: Thank You

MembersZone Subscriber

Wink Thanks!!

I've been looking through the forum for some time now, and thought I would type a little something.
    First off. I hope I'm not intruding on you guys, me not a firefighter and all. But for as long as I can remember, I have always been facinated by the profession just as many other people are.
    I enjoy the humor you share. One of my favorite forums is the Off Duty forum. I've gotten a lot of laughs out of it.

I also wanted to say that 13 years ago I was involved in a car accident. Though there were no serious injuries you guys were there to pull me out of that smashed VW Rabbit! And I never got to say thank you. So a small shout out to you guys in Charles Co. MD!

Aloha,
    Jenifer
    Lithia, FL
    Last edited by alohajen73; 05-29-2005 at 09:01 PM.

Smile Returning the kind words

Most of us that are full-time or volunteer firefighters can often take what we do for granted. We know we have a great life in doing what we love doing but it's really neat to see something like your posting to pick us up. Sometimes just the little acknowledgement just kind of hits in the right spot letting us know that we're doing something good out there.

I'm not from your area but as a full-time firefighter I know that the guys in your area would love to hear what you had to say. Stay safe out there!

Nathan

Thread Information