+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 275 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5498
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Thread killer

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by PattyV
    First of all its the Blue Mountains, thats where i was born
    Sorry for the misquote on the Blue Mountains. That is actually one of the side trips I want to take. I won't be taking on any drinking contests though.

Yeah drinking contests usually end badly. I can beat all the people from my old school, but when i go to a proper pub im only average. My brother Phill however is exceptional.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

MembersZone Subscriber ChiefReason's Avatar

101 pages.
    2002 posts.
    On a thread that wasn't given a snowball's chance.
    My faith in the man above is restored.
    But if he doesn't turn down his stereo, I'm going to call the building manager.
    I'm getting a little verklempt.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com
    Remember Bradley Golden (9/25/01)
    RIP HOF Robert J. Compton(ENG6511)

Quote Originally Posted by jerrygarcia
    Ever seem to post in a particular thread and it dies? I feel like a repeat offender.

Just so you all don't forget.

Thread Killer Extraordinaire!

It would be appropriate that this thread will die then.
    Well lets not forget that remark of yours either jerry

This looks like the start of another 10-pager......
    Almost but not quite.

Ironic, isn't it? Here we have a thread about killing threads, posted to by people who kill threads, and I'll bet this thing will go on forever...
    Thats a little closer to it dwayne.

Nothing lasts forever.
    Well so far you are wrong tanker.

Except Twinkies and Fig Newtons...
    I think we can all blame Ladder8 for the Twinkies and Fig Newtons obsession in this thread. This was the first mention of either and it was on the second page.

Three words and I'll kill this thread stone dead.
    This was Martin's attempt at being the first person to kill this thread using the words: 'Lights, Sirens, POV'

I will decide when this thread ends.
    Well this is a big claim by George, but to his credit he hasnt had a fight in this thread with "an anti-cop, liberal, no-experience, low post count, atupid moronic mutt"

Just a few highlights of this thread's history.
    Last edited by PattyV; 01-27-2006 at 01:49 AM.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

I can bring someone in from out of town.
    Very discreet.
    Password will be "swordfish".
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

I hate cops.

Will that work to get George into this thread to raise some havock?

Forum Member

There has to be more subtlety and guile than that in your challenge.

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Sometimes its fun to kick an old dog sleeping, but sometimes when the sign on the fence reads:

BEWARE OF DOG

its just better to move along.... Nothing to see here. I think I'd rather face a city wide fire like "London Burning" followed immediately by a SF 1989 earthquake than wake that "Sleeping Dog".
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Remind me to tell you the story of when I was in junior high. It was after a Saturday basketball practice and we were standing there dripping wet and naked and the lady janitor walked in on us. Hilarious story.
    I miss the good ole days.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

CR,
    Have you been reading Penthouse Forum again?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only, not of the Fire and EMS services I am affiliated with.

I have lost my mind..has anyone seen it? it's not worth much..but it's mine

MembersZone Subscriber rualfire's Avatar

Default Naked?

I just returned from a week on the Mayan Riviera. I went with 2 other ff's and their signfinicant others. Glad you could keep this thread alive in my absense. I believe this is the second time we hit 100 pages...

While in Mexico, we got into the rum a little bit and 5 of the 6 of us ended up in the pool. One thing lead to another and 4 of us ended up naked. The 5th got the signal from the 6th that this was NOT acceptable to her. 5 got ***** from 6, and now 1,2,3, and 4 are getting the cold shoulder from 5 and 6.
    SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by rualfire
    I just returned from a week on the Mayan Riviera. I went with 2 other ff's and their signfinicant others. Glad you could keep this thread alive in my absense. I believe this is the second time we hit 100 pages...

While in Mexico, we got into the rum a little bit and 5 of the 6 of us ended up in the pool. One thing lead to another and 4 of us ended up naked. The 5th got the signal from the 6th that this was NOT acceptable to her. 5 got ***** from 6, and now 1,2,3, and 4 are getting the cold shoulder from 5 and 6.
    What a party pooper!
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by LeuitEFDems
    CR,
    Have you been reading Penthouse Forum again?
    Naw: true story. I swear.
    Ronnie Hall was dressed and standing at the door that opened into the boys locker room. Minerva, the lady janitor, opened the door and asked Ronnie if anyone was in the locker room and could she go clean. Ronnie said he was the only one, so Minnie walked in with her mop and mop bucket and saw me and Tabie Hopping standing there completely naked. She dropped her mop bucket and turned around and ran out the door, but as she did, she smacked Ronnie 3-4 times and yelling "oh, dear; oh, dear" the entire time. Ronnie was laughing so hard, he was rolling on the floor.
    When Tabie and I got dressed, we double-teamed Ronnie with athletic tape and analgesic balm.
    What a good time!
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

5 and 6 obviously haven't read that section of the "Guide to Social Interaction".
    Booze + body of water* = get naked.
    *Body of water is defined as: lake, pond, creek, river, swimming pool, hot tub, bath tub, shower, jacuzzi, mud puddle or glass of water.
    Perhaps 5 and 6 shouldn't be members in your club.
    CR
    Visit www.iacoj.com

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefReason
    5 and 6 obviously haven't read that section of the "Guide to Social Interaction".
    Booze + body of water* = get naked.
    *Body of water is defined as: lake, pond, creek, river, swimming pool, hot tub, bath tub, shower, jacuzzi, mud puddle or glass of water.
    Perhaps 5 and 6 shouldn't be members in your club.
    CR
    Or 5 should grow a set and tell 6 to stop acting like a little baby ... oh wait, 5 is buckling under the pressure from 6

*cough*pussiewhipped*cough*
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefReason
    Ronnie Hall was dressed and standing at the door that opened into the boys locker room. Minerva, the lady janitor, opened the door and asked Ronnie if anyone was in the locker room and could she go clean. Ronnie said he was the only one, so Minnie walked in with her mop and mop bucket and saw me and Tabie Hopping standing there completely naked. She dropped her mop bucket and turned around and ran out the door, but as she did, she smacked Ronnie 3-4 times and yelling "oh, dear; oh, dear" the entire time. Ronnie was laughing so hard, he was rolling on the floor.
    When Tabie and I got dressed, we double-teamed Ronnie with athletic tape and analgesic balm.
    What a good time!
    CR

CR,

Glad you explained...

for a minute there I thought that we had another "Brokeback Mountain" on our hands...
    Be safe y'all!
    IACOJ Animal Control
    Ladder 8
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"

MembersZone Subscriber pvfire424's Avatar

Didn't a wise man ( ok ok Toby Keith) once say something to the effect of "What happens in Mexico, stays..."

Well, I guess you got around the HIPPA stuff by renaming those envolved to protect the guilty...
    I.A.C.O.J. "The Cork"

MembersZone Subscriber rualfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pvfire424
    Didn't a wise man ( ok ok Toby Keith) once say something to the effect of "What happens in Mexico, stays..."

Well, I guess you got around the HIPPA stuff by renaming those envolved to protect the guilty...
    I only feel I can post it here as 5,6 and the rest of the numbers are not exactly what I would call computer savy. Even if they made it all the way to firehouse fourms, I REALLY doubt they would wade throught the depths of this thread killer fourm. I tried to re-read it once... just for fun. I drooled on the keyboard too. not because of superchef's cooking, but because I fell asleep on the keyboard. I was asleep along time too.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz
    I preffer another wiseman's words about Mexico. I think it was Jimmy Buffet (and maybe Hank Williams before that) who said. 'Why don't we get drunk and screw'.

CR. Your school exposure story rings a bell. Instead of the exposer, I was the exposee. I chased... I don't even remeber his name anymore around the gym in a towel until I finally dove and was able to catch a corner of his towel. He ended up at center court on his back. Buck naked nude.

I later appologized for putting him in such an akward posistion. The principle re-enforced what I did was wrong with the strap. 14 times on each hand. One for each year of my age.
    SRFD905 - Serving since 1998

*~-|EGH|FTM|-~*

MembersZone Subscriber MalahatTwo7's Avatar
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Anytime I hear those words, I can see an image of the "Conspiracy Guy" that used to air on the Space Channel back home... "I know a guy who know's a guy. No names...." ehehehehehhee Which of course makes the whole story suspect
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Thread Information