Thread: Info on Iraq

Forum Member

No more three-legged stool story either! I'm so glad I got to hear it during LA1. My WSI experience just wouldn't be complete without it.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by firezapper View Post
    Infusion, thanks, not that anyone needed to stand up and point out what a tool 87 is.
    I hear ya. To clarify above, I may not agree with some things, but you definitely tell it how it is and I can respect that. In fact WSLLC needs more of it. They might not be in the position that they are in right now.

MembersZone Subscriber

Hey 2987, how very original of you to lift the Down Syndrome line from the movie "Waiting".

Forum Member

fdluft; congrats! You figured out I said something that came from a movie! YOU SOULD BE A PRIVATE INVESTAGATOR!!!....Dumbass. Any way, zapper, I was not born in 87, I guess just cuz there is a four digit number its not a law its got to be your b-day, retard. Wow, So you guys are the scum WSI hires, o and zapper, how the hell did YOU get LA1?!?!?!? O ya, thats right, your a WSI firefighter, not a REAL firefighter.

Forum Member

Last edited by Bent101; 10-02-2009 at 12:29 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default 2987

Let's review...you posted the same rant on at least 4 different threads, called me a dumbass for calling you on the movie line, called zap and myself scum, and have more grammatical errors than my 7 year old. I'm guessing you name is Richard Cranium. Look here kid, I've forgotten more about firefighting than you will ever learn. If you are so miserable about trying to finish your year, go home. Of course, they probably don't want you either. It's funny how you mentioned the scum WSI hires....don't forget to include yourself. And as far as someone going to LA1...jealous much? See ya, Richard.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by fdluft View Post
    It's funny how you mentioned the scum WSI hires....don't forget to include yourself. And as far as someone going to LA1...jealous much? See ya, Richard.
    It is obvious Richard is one of the bright ones that WSI hired. Bash the company and all management, and then give out information as to who you are.... HQ do you Fcuk heads still read this Forum?

Zap gets under the skin of another one, thanks for your last 4 kid.

Forum Member

Default danger fake iraq contract

CHS HAS NO Iraq, Afghanistan, or Saudi Arabian Contract!!!! NONE the had two 6 month sub contracts, 1 in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan, but guess what THE WERE DROPPED BY BOTH THE MAIN CONTRACT AND THE ARMY!!! And the red crescent of Saudi Arabia has already awarded the Saudi contract to a Saudi company!!!
    ***Its bait and switch method they use to fill in there failed, understaffed, 4 MONTH SUB CONTRACT in Kuwait. The Army and CSA have already said officially that CHS will not be extended any contract!!! However in the mean time CHS can bill the main contractor holder CSA for each and every employee they staff during there remaining time left on the contract. After the temporary SUB CONTRACT expires the ARMY will resume operations, until a different company can take over, THUS WE ALL GET LAID OFF!!! PER THE ARMY AND CSA NOT ONE CHS EMPLOYEE WILL BE RE HIRED OR ABSORBED.
    AND that sign on bonus they promise you, WILL NOT BE PAID! Ė Were still waiting on our end of contract bonus from our last contract, they are refusing to pay it, NOT 1 PENNY!!!
    THEY TOOK AWAY OUR SIGN ON BONUS FOR THIS SUN CONTRACTĖTHEY HAVENT PAID OUR END OF CONTRACT BONUS
    THEY REDUCED OUR SALARY!!! ALL this happens after you get to Kuwait!!!!
    DONíT TAKE ANY JOB WITH CHS,
    WE WORK 6xís 24 hour SHIFTS PER WEEK, even though our CONTRACT STATES 3 SHIFTS PER WEEK
    With NO OVER TIME, NO PER DIEM, NO MEALS, NO EXTRA PAY,
    Thatís right on a 120 hour shift the company will not provide meals to us while on duty or post YOU PAY OUT OF YOUR OWN POCKET!!!!
    So basically your contract is meaningless, it actually says so, The CHS contract states that any aspect of it can change at any time without notice AND IT WILL!!!
    CHS IS A BAIT AND SWITCH COMPANY
    And no matter what they tell you your salary IS NOT TAX FREE THEY ARE NOT A GLS CONTRACT, YOU WILL NOT NE OUT OF THE COUNTRY LONG ENOUGH EVEN OF THEY WERE!!!!
    DONíT LEAVE YOU family, friends and job THIS COMPANY WILL COST YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER GAIN!!! . AND YES THEY WILL LIE TO YOU ABOUT THERE CONTRACTS, because they donít actually have any nore will they!!!!

AND THE SALARY IS 64K for 120 hours per week. thats with they bonus that has not actually been paid yet.......

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by trmcc27 View Post
    This is not a true statement....WSI has an ongoing mission in Iraq that looks good for at least the next 18 months. I believe these statements are designed to discourage you from following thru with the process and possibly taking hours from some guys in country. Keep upwith the process, there is allot of money to be made doing a noble mission. Do not buy into all the negatives. Good Luck!
    Anyone here remember this clown TRMCC? Good old Mr. Shut Up And Be Glad You Have A Job? Yeah, he's in country now. On year two, I believe. A buddy of mine still in country worked with him. Guess what? Yep, that's right. He bit*hes and complains about the BS just like anyone else. ANNNNNND he's just as much a pretentious ***** as he appeared to be on here. Go figure.

MembersZone Subscriber

Nice. Why do you resurrect this dead assed thread?
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

Forum Member

Default Get a life

Quote Originally Posted by Tikcuf9905 View Post
    Anyone here remember this clown TRMCC? Good old Mr. Shut Up And Be Glad You Have A Job? Yeah, he's in country now. On year two, I believe. A buddy of mine still in country worked with him. Guess what? Yep, that's right. He bit*hes and complains about the BS just like anyone else. ANNNNNND he's just as much a pretentious ***** as he appeared to be on here. Go figure.
    I could not agree more with the last poster's comment. Why on earth would you spark up this old thread? You really need to get a life brother. Who do you think you are coming on here and bashing someone you don't even know personally. I happen to know the guy in question having worked with him on two different bases. I can tell you without question he is an extremely well qualified and skilled firefighter, unlike many of the slugs I have worked with over here. The guy is never afraid of work and does the job correctly and on time. I have never heard him bitch about anything out of the ordinary. If you feel the need to bash people take it somewhere else. Or perhaps you would like to talk this crap to his face. I do not think so coward as he would mash you into a pulp.

Forum Member

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fallujahff View Post
    Nice. Why do you resurrect this dead assed thread?
    Excellent quotes both yours and Wilder's.

MembersZone Subscriber

You little girls sure do get your panties ruffled easily.

MembersZone Subscriber

By the way there, ACofthedesert (Are you trying to be Lawrence of Arabia with that name?), according to my friend who worked with him, not only are you WRONG about him doing it all right and on time, the other FF's didn't think too highly of the guy either. The officers, on the other hand, did, because 1) he cupped the balls (as he apparently did yours also) and 2) the other guys corrected his screwups so the idiots--errr officers--didn't see them.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tikcuf9905 View Post
    By the way there, ACofthedesert (Are you trying to be Lawrence of Arabia with that name?), according to my friend who worked with him, not only are you WRONG about him doing it all right and on time, the other FF's didn't think too highly of the guy either. The officers, on the other hand, did, because 1) he cupped the balls (as he apparently did yours also) and 2) the other guys corrected his screwups so the idiots--errr officers--didn't see them.
    Guys like you are a cancer and only make life over here more difficult for everyone. You always think you are right and prove your worth by putting others down. You are basically just a miserable ***** and are not worth wasting my time.

MembersZone Subscriber

Not worth your time, yet you respond.

You know nothing about me, clown. I busted my hump while I was there, did what needed done. Pointing out the nudity of the emperor does not make me a cancer. Nice try though.

MembersZone Subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by tikcuf9905 View Post
    you little girls sure do get your panties ruffled easily.
    t r o l l
    "When you are safe at home, you wish you were having an adventure-when you're having an adventure, you wish you were safe at home"

--Thornton Wilder

Forum Member

I too thought the name 'ACoftheDesert' was a little silly, and a bit pretentious.

Now if you are being ironic, it's actually kinda funny. I, however, get the vibe that you are really, really proud of being an A/C of a contract fire department. Lame

Take it from me, a former fellow Assistant Chief for the same contract, it's not that big of a deal. You are a well paid babysitter.

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by peterbound View Post
    I too thought the name 'ACoftheDesert' was a little silly, and a bit pretentious.

Now if you are being ironic, it's actually kinda funny. I, however, get the vibe that you are really, really proud of being an A/C of a contract fire department. Lame

Take it from me, a former fellow Assistant Chief for the same contract, it's not that big of a deal. You are a well paid babysitter.
    AC happens to be my initials, not an abbreviation for assistant chief. What the hell is wrong with you people, and what ever happened to Brotherhood? Far too many people on here say that it does not exist in the contract world, well my friends it is what we choose to make it. I have never seen so much pomposity and negativity in my life, and you have the nerve to call me pretentious.

Thread Information