Default HAZMAT drill in Enfield

Anyone around here go to the HAZMAT drill in Enfield on the 15th? I've been talking to the gentleman in charge of the event, and was wondering about any firefighter's opinion of the drill. There wasn't a large turnout for the after-action review, but I know there were quite a few departments present. Let me know what you thought of the drill if you went, and I can pass the word on so we can do better next time around.

Forum Member

Default Hazmat Drill

I was working on that fine day. We were the first crew in. We had a really great time If you want any in depth info on what we thought, feel free to PM me. WE would be more than happy to tell you what we thought of the whole experience.

TFD, you dont seem to have PM capabilities set up in your profile. It's more convenient for me to PM than e-mail, but I we can communicate by e-mail if you'd prefer.

Thanks for your reply, I'm really interested in getting down the the bottom of this drill and finding out the straw that broke the camel's back and made the whole thing topple down.

Forum Member

Default Hazmat Drill

Sorry, I just signed up today and didn't have my PM turned on. I just redid the profile to add this feature. Please try it to see if it works.If not I will tell you how to grt a hold of me somehow.

Thread Information