Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
Closed Thread

Default Another Eastcoaster

Hey everyone,

My name's Shannon Cunningham, I've been a firefighter for 13 years now and a lurker of firehouse.com for about 5 years before I finally got off my arse and signed up. I've worked my way up through the ranks and currently hold the rank of Deputy Chief (but still find it hard to give orders to do something i'd just as soon do myself).

In my spare time, I'm a Marine Engineer onbaord a 120' tugboat as well as raising my two sons (aged 9 and 3) and being a royal pain in the arse to my wife of 10 years.

I'm also the Training Officer for my department and would like to take this chance to thank all the helpfull people around here that have offred so many great threads and posts on so many topics. It's made my job alot easier and i've picked up alot of very useful information over the years.

As a fellow Nova Scotioner and an Annapolis Valley..umm..er...I would like to welcome yah to the fourms...If you want..You can also try www.firehall.com...Its a Canadian site..And it has chat..lol..Enjoy!
    Last edited by ndvfdff33; 05-29-2005 at 04:59 PM.
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

I'm from the Hall's Harbour Fire Department up on the north mountain outside of Kentville.
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Originally posted by paris04
    I'm from the Hall's Harbour Fire Department up on the north mountain outside of Kentville.
    I was just over your way on my sportbike for a cruise tonight. The Chief Mate (Don McGilchrist) on the tugboat I work on is from Halls Harbour too.

Forum Member

Oh cool!
    That's awesome. It was such a beautiful day and I don't work this week! ahahaha!

I was in Waterville tonight for the first responders night.

How was the session in Waterville?? I was going too go but didn't want to be the only person from my dept there..And I only know a couple of people who would have been there so...Plus I'm a cheap *** and didn't wanna pay the gas
    If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Ryan

Forum Member

Two of my ex boyfriends were there and didn't recognize me because I cut my hair. hahaha

It was good, very informative. It was also short. It was nice to see some of the trucks from around the Valley and there was a cool ambulance there from Halifax.

I was the only there from my department until a guy came in late.

I hear ya about paying for gas though... my car is really good on gas and I can still be pretty cheap with it.

Was there a lot of people?? I like those ones..Get to mingle with the Medics and other MFR's....I'm sure my buddy Andrew from New Minas was there..lol

Ryan

Forum Member

There were about 4-5 people there I knew. There were quite a few people.

I love paramedics.

Thread Information