Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NY FF sentenced

Default NY FF sentenced

I came across this story over the internet. Many of you may have already known about it, especially the NY firemen here. Awful, awful story...........

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/lo...-top-headlines

Wow........ I don't remember hearing about this before.....
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Did anyone check the poll? It seems that the majority of the people believe that the punishment was correct. I have to say that since he left the scene of the accident and alcohol was involved the sentence was not enough. Lets turn the tables and this was a firefighter killed (on or off duty) we would be saying the he needs to hang. Everyone has been exposed to the drunk30 calls and having to avoid the drivers on the roadways that have had too muuch to drink. Any sentence imposed of alcohol related incidents need to have the punishment enhanced to attempt to keep the person off the streets and make it a tool for teaching others what is in store for them if they decide to drink and drive.
    K-9 hunt, the ultimate challange.
    EVERYONE GOES HOME
    IACOJ

Thread Information