Forum Member

Default Spice Girls Threaten To Reform

Spice Girls Threaten To Reform

Spice_11990's horrorshow The Spice Girls (CDs) are planning to reform in 2006 for a 10th anniversary get-together which, according to various insider reports, could leave each member with a staggering £10 million bank bonus.

hecklerspray can't quite decide what's more disturbing. The fact that it's almost been a whole decade since those warbling fools first 'burst' onto the music scene, or the fact that there are actually people out there who still consider this to be a good idea.

Frizzy-haired Mel B (CDs) let the news slip while making a bleary-eyed GMTV appearance. "I think so, but that's just me," she said, responding to a question about reunion rumours. The nightmare is all scheduled to kick off, she added, "hopefully next year, if we can get everything sorted and together."

The scary thing? This isn't just the desperate straw-clutching of a has-been, clinging to insane dreams of former glory. Scary has already spoken to Baby (CDs) and Sporty (CDs) - "they have been to visit me" - and is expecting to have dinner with the emaciated Mrs. Beckham (CDs) and the fat ginger foghorn very soon.

"They are considering playing at the new Wembley Stadium next year", an industry insider frothed. "It would be a dream venue and there's no doubt they would pack it out." hecklerspray has to say that this is a somewhat optimistic prediction. Wasn't the entire Spice Girls fanbase made up of four-year-old girls? Won't they have all graduated to something a little more teenage by now. You know, like getting pregnant or happy-slapping?

A word of advice, though, girls. If this does all go ahead, those names are going to have to change?

Baby Spice? More like Eerily-Childlike Spice.

Posh Spice? Chav Spice is surely a more fitting replacement.

Ginger Spice? Bottle-Dye Spice.

Sporty Spice? Gym-Card-Expired Spice.

Scary Spice? Actually, no ... that's just fine.

And as for Geri Halliwell's (CDs) thoughts on the matter? Erm ... she hasn't given any. She's far too busy waffling about how she has beaten those nasty depression demons and emerged "bursting with self-confidence."

"I feel like the rabbit on the Cadbury's Caramel advert, you know, 'Caaaaaaadbury’s Caaaaaaaramel,' she moans until you feel she's going to melt all over the banquette," Geri explained. "I feel I've only just developed into a woman and I like it."

Christ.

[story by C J Davies]

http://586.typepad.com/hecklerspray/...girls_thr.html
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

Permanently Removed

Default I want...

What about the 10 year anniversity spread in Playboy? Thats
    what I want.

Forum Member

Default Re: I want...

Originally posted by CALFFBOU
    what I want.
    me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Be for Peace, but don't be for the Enemy!
    -Big Russ

Learn from the mistakes of others; you won't live long enough to make them all yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nyckftbl View Post
    LOL....dont you people have anything else to do besides b*tch about our b*tching?

Forum Member

Default Re: I want...

Originally posted by CALFFBOU
    what I want.
    No thanks. The idea of Sporty Spice & Scary Spice bareing all is more then I can handle
    Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
    RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
    Failure is when fantasy meets reality

Forum Member

I admit I was stuck in the Spice Girls craze when they came out and my friends and I would dress up and have concerts pretending to be them.

Since then... a lot have things have changed. Why did I like them?!?!?! Or want to be them?!
    2005 Pontiac Wave 5 Hatch
    Pontiac... built for drivers

Forum Member

*points and laughs at Paris*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

sorry, it serves you right for having bad taste back then. Hindsight is all well and good, but you have to be able to see that you will look back on it and regret it at the time.
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

Hey, you gave us Tiffany back last month on a "come back" show. Least we can do is send you these 5 wailing harpies!
    United Kingdom branch, IACOJ.

Thread Information