Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    MembersZone Subscriber ROOKIELZ's Avatar

Default Rockin the Corps

I know I'm intruding being Canadian and not a Marine etc but I thought some of you might enjoy the sentiment if not the music.

Yahoo! Music (launch.yahoo.com) has posted video from Rockin’ The Corps, a celebrity filled event held at Camp Pendleton on April 1st, honoring active-duty men and women of the United States Marine Corps.

Among the clips available is footage of KISS performing ‘Rock & Roll All Night’.

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
    (scroll down to where it says music videos)

dang it; I don't know how to get the link to work. Sorry guys, I was trying to do something nice for ya.
    I'll go back to Canada now...
    IACOJ
    If you are willing to teach;
    I am willing to learn.

I saw a write up about that in this month's Leatherneck.

Have to love the way it was put on for free. I am not a big rock fan, but I'll gaurantee you that it was a good concert.

The article said that Ted Nugent started it off with a guitar version of the Star Spangled Banner. That must have been something in and of itself.

Semper Fidelis.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Thread Information