Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread

Default Well now, that's odd

I wonder if he had a lightbar on his car ?

The story with a video clip

Residents Get Belongings Thrown From Apartment

Man Accused Of Rampage

DES MOINES, Iowa -- Residents of a downtown housing complex thought their building was on fire Wednesday, but it turned out a man was throwing their items out from upper-floor windows.

Nick Stone came home to find his smashed stuff in the yard and his girlfriend upset.

"She said it was some random dude we have never seen before," Stone said.

Stone said he has lived in the apartment for three days and is thinking about a new place to live.

Police said Michael Fitzgerald Jr. knocked on a resident's door at the Vine Street Lofts and told her that he was a firefighter. Authorities said he sprayed her with a fire extinguisher and went into her apartment and began throwing her items out the windows.

Fitzgerald was taken to Broadlawns for a medical evaluation. He was charged with burglary, criminal mischief and assault of a police officer.

The story with a video clip

Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

That is odd ...

I wonder why isn't he being charged with impersonating a firefighter as well? Or maybe he is one. Either way ...
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information