MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Default I Am Not The Author - I Am Not The Author (pt2)

As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night. You came to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me. You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly without any reservations, you laid on my naked body… you sensed my indifference so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me near crazy while you drained me.

Finally I went to sleep.

Today when I woke up, you were gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night’s events. My body still bears faint marks of your enthusiastic ravishing, making it harder to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you…………………..

[COLOR=DARK RED]You friggin mosquito!
    [/COLOR]

I repeat: I AM NOT THE AUTHOR
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

MembersZone Subscriber

Default Re: I Am Not The Author - I Am Not The Author (pt2)

Originally posted by MalahatTwo7
    As I lay on my bed, thinking about you, I feel this strong urge to grab you and squeeze you, because I can't forget last night. You came to me unexpectedly during the balmy and calm night, and what happened in my bed still leaves a tingling sensation in me. You appeared from nowhere and shamelessly without any reservations, you laid on my naked body… you sensed my indifference so you applied your hungry mouth to me without any guilt or humiliation, and you drove me near crazy while you drained me.

Finally I went to sleep.

Today when I woke up, you were gone, I searched for you but to no avail, only the sheets bore witness to last night’s events. My body still bears faint marks of your enthusiastic ravishing, making it harder to forget you.

Tonight I will remain awake waiting for you…………………..

[COLOR=DARK RED]You friggin mosquito!
    [/COLOR]

I repeat: I AM NOT THE AUTHOR

Are you sure you are not the author? Is this in any way related to the fact that you are a real man who is nuts and starving?

for those who need a reference see thread killer thread. last few posts.

Last edited by superchef; 06-10-2005 at 03:13 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Loco madidus effercio in rutilus effercio.

Originally posted by superchef
    Are you sure you are not the author?
    Nope, not me... Curtis is the culprit AGAIN LOL
    If you don't do it RIGHT today, when will you have time to do it over? (Hall of Fame basketball player/coach John Wooden)

"I may be slow, but my work is poor." Chief Dave Balding, MVFD

"Its not Rocket Science. Just use a LITTLE imagination." (Me)

Get it up. Get it on. Get it done!

impossible solved cotidie. miracles postulo viginti - quattuor hora animadverto

IACOJ member: Cheers, Play safe y'all.

Thread Information