Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
    Forum Member

Default DOD Contract FF Position

7 June 2005

FIRE POSITIONS AVAILABLE. DynCorp International located in Manta Ecuador in support of the 478th Expeditionary Operations Squadron Forward Operating Location is recruiting for the following positions CREW CHIEF, DRIVER OPERATOR x 2 positions are opened. Interested candidates must be "certified"

DOD / IFSAC / Pro Board before applying a particular position. If interested and you meet the certification requirements Please send your resumes and include in it your last 4 SSAN to be able to research the DoD FF certification site, to Chief Jaime J. Jimenez at the following e-mail address jaime.jimenez@mantafol.dm.af.m il, or to Deputy Chief / Training Officer Kenneth C. Garris at kenneth.garris@mantafol.dm.af. mil.

Crew Chief

All required basic firefighter certs to include Airport F/F and Officer I, Instructor I, Inspector I Driver Operator All required basic firefighter certs to include Airport F/F and D/O ARFF, D/O Pumper, D/O MWS

Robert M. Womble Jr.
    Assistant Fire Chief - Operations
    Forward Operating Location, Manta Ecuador

Forum Member

Smile

If your ever wanting to follow up on potential hires, please email me with more information,
    Thanks,

n0zman@hotmail.com

Thread Information