Why register? ...To Enhance Your Experience
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Fantasy...

MembersZone Subscriber SamsonFCDES's Avatar

Default Bush Fantasy...

Get your mind out of the gutter, its a speech I got in the email...

Sheesh...

>Subject: WE ARE WAITING
    >
    >WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO TURN ON THE TV AND HEAR OUR PRESIDENT GIVE THE
    >FOLLOWING SPEECH? AND I WOULDN'T CARE WHAT PARTY HE REPRESENTED.
    >
    >My Fellow Americans:
    >
    >As you all know, the defeat of Iraq regime has been completed. Since
    >Congress does not want to spend any more money on this war, our mission in
    >Iraq is complete.
    >
    >This morning I gave the order for a complete removal of all American
    >forces from Iraq. This action will be complete within 30 days. It is now
    >time to begin the reckoning.
    >
    >Before me, I have two lists. One list contains! the names of countries
    >that have stood by our side during the Iraq conflict. This list is short.
    >The United Kingdom, Spain, Bulgaria, Australia, and Poland are some of the
    >countries listed there.
    >
    >The other list contains everyone not on the first list. Most of the
    >world's nations are on that list. My press secretary will be distributing
    >copies of both lists later this evening.
    >
    >Let me start by saying that effective immediately, foreign aid to those
    >nations on List 2 ceases immediately and indefinitely. The money saved
    >during the first year alone will pretty much pay for the costs of the
    >Iraqi war.
    >
    >The American people are no longer going to pour money into third world
    >Hell-holes and watch those government leaders grow fat on corruption. Need
    >help with a famine? Wrestling with an epidemic? Call France.
    >
    >In the future, together with Congress, I will work to redirect this money
    >toward solving the vexing social problems we still have at home.
    >
    >On that note, a word to terrorist organizations. Screw with us and we will
    >hunt you down and eliminate you and all your friends from the face of the
    >earth. Thirsting for a gutsy country to terrorize? Try France, or maybe China.
    >
    >To Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Yo, boys. Work out a peace deal
    >now. Just note that Camp David is closed. Maybe all of you can go to
    >Russia for negotiations. They have some great palaces there. Big tables,
    >too. By the way Palestinians, we are no longer going to restrain Israel!
    >
    >I am ordering the immediate severing of diplomatic relations with France,
    >Germany, and Russia Thanks for all your help, comrades.
    >
    >We are retiring from NATO as well. Bon chance, mes amis.
    >
    >I have instructed the Mayor of New York City to begin towing the many UN
    >diplomatic vehicles located in Manhattan with more than two unpaid parking
    >tickets to sites where those vehicles will be stripped, shredded and
    >crushed. I don't care about whatever treaty pertains to this. You creeps
    >have tens of thousands of unpaid tickets. Pay those tickets tomorrow or
    >watch your precious Benzes, Beamers, and limos be turned over to some of
    >the finest chop shops in the world. I love New York
    >
    >A special note to our neighbors. Canada is on List 2. Since we are likely
    >to be seeing a lot more of each other, you folks might want to try not
    >****ing us off for a change. Mexico is also on List 2. President Fox and
    >his entire corrupt government really need an attitude adjustment. I will
    >have a couple of extra tank and infantry divisions sitting around. Guess
    >where I am going to put em? Yep, border security. So start doing something
    >with your oil.
    >
    >Oh, by the way, the United States is abrogating the NAFTA
    >treaty---starting now. We are sick and tired of the one-way highway.
    >
    >It is time for America to focus on its own welfare and its own citizens.
    >Some will accuse us of isolationism. I answer them by saying, "darn tootin."
    >
    >Nearly a century of trying to help folks live a decent life around the
    >world has only earned us the undying enmity of just about everyone on the
    >planet. It is time to eliminate hunger in America. It is time to eliminate
    >homelessness in America. It is time to eliminate World Cup Soccer from
    >America.
    >
    >To the nations on List 1, a final thought. Thanks guys. We owe you and we
    >won't forget. To the nations on List 2, a final thought. Go to Hell. God
    >Bless America. Thank you and good night.
    >
    >If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English,
    >thank a soldier!!!!!!!!!
    >
    >( Please forward this to at least ten friends and see what happens!
    >Let's get this to every computer in the USA!!)
    >
    -Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Dream on, "W" and his bible thumping buddies are too busy trying to take away our rights and freedoms.
    Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
    RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
    Failure is when fantasy meets reality

you know, I'm not big on chain letters, I'm not a fan of GWB, but I got to say, I would support anyone who said that. and I even passed it along.
    If my basic HazMat training has taught me nothing else, it's that if you see a glowing green monkey running away from something, follow that monkey!

FF/EMT/DBP

What an absolute load of horsecrap.

MembersZone Subscriber SamsonFCDES's Avatar

LOL, stop crying you communist.

-Brotherhood: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
    -Mistakes: It could be that the purpose of you life is to serve as a warning to others.

-Adversity: That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

-Despair: Its always darkest before it goes Pitch Black.

Default This would be good for the country

My Fellow Americans

We are now ending the wealth distribution scam know as Federal Income Tax, and are now embarking on the Fair Tax Plan, which effects everyone who purchases new items, with the exception of food.

Now everyone, including illegal aliens and scum of the earth drug dealers, will be paying into the system.

For those very few of you who are concerned with the possiblity of the IRS agents becoming jobless, take heart. We will restructure their employment with the Federal government, and are certain that they will focus their energies into border patrolling with the same fanaticism and intensity that they displayed during their years at the IRS.

We are not beginning a zero tolerance policy on illegal immigrants. They will no longer be poo poo'd as "undocumented workers", and when found will be detained and then relocated. Illegal immigrants who are unwilling to go to Mexico will be transported to areas in the middle east to serve in rudimentary support positions.

Because many Demonratic Senators on the left side of the fence have fillibustered judicial appointments, I have decided to make recess appointments. Also, taking a leaf from my predecessor, I am firing a large amount of federal judges. To those in the Senate that don't like it, tough Noogies!!!!

Default What I'd really, really like to hear from a politician

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution or that have failed their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is "needed" before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible. And if I should later be attacked for neglecting my constituents "interests, " I shall reply that I was informed that their main interest is liberty and that in that cause I am doing the very best I can." [Barry Goldwater]

Originally posted by Dave1983
    Dream on, "W" and his bible thumping buddies are too busy trying to take away our rights and freedoms.
    name one right, especially one enumerated in our Bill of Rights that has been taken away specifically by G.W. Bush.

and if you are going to spew back "the PATRIOT ACT", please remember that the PATRIOT ACT was passed by people from both sides of the aisle, in both houses of Congress.

And then, if you still want to bring such a lame, whiney response, I'll be glad to point you toward the two presidents that were the biggest violators of the Constitution, and did the most to curb/restrict, diminish rights. I promise you that you will then be enlightened.

Originally posted by pfd3501

name one right, especially one enumerated in our Bill of Rights that has been taken away specifically by G.W. Bush.

and if you are going to spew back "the PATRIOT ACT", please remember that the PATRIOT ACT was passed by people from both sides of the aisle, in both houses of Congress.

And then, if you still want to bring such a lame, whiney response, I'll be glad to point you toward the two presidents that were the biggest violators of the Constitution, and did the most to curb/restrict, diminish rights. I promise you that you will then be enlightened.
    Sorry, not going to take the bait and start another forum war. I dont think I have to list specifics when it comes to the religious right (moral majority or whatever)and their assult on our freedoms. We all know what they are trying to do. And if you dont, you should look into it.

RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Thumbs up

I've gotten that in my e-mail probably 6 or 8 times, and it never gets old!
    IACOJ

"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap it if we do not lose heart."

MembersZone Subscriber

Sorry, not going to take the bait and start another forum war. I dont think I have to list specifics when it comes to the religious right (moral majority or whatever)and their assult on our freedoms. We all know what they are trying to do. And if you dont, you should look into it.
    I knew you didn't have the gonads to stand behind a ludicrous comment like that. If you had any convictions at all you wouldn't have a problem defending your beliefs.

Not asking for a forum war. Asked for and specific rights, especially those enumurated in our first admendments, know as the Bill Of Rights.

Unless you are military personell at Guantanomo having to give extreme care to the muslim holy book, often at crossroads to your own beliefs, you can not name a circumstance where you are forced to accept any religion. Have any government officials rounded you up and forced you into church? Your mom doesn't count. You don't have to list the specifics - because You can't.

Apparently the attempts by the left to restrict rights and overstep the bounds of the COnstitution of the United States of America is OK though.

I love hypocracy.
    "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." Will Rogers

The borrower is slave to the lender. Proverbs 22:7 - Debt free since 10/5/2009.

"No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session." - New York Judge Gideon Tucker

"As Americans we must always remember that we all have a common enemy, an enemy that is dangerous, powerful and relentless. I refer, of course, to the federal government." - Dave Barry

www.daveramsey.com www.clarkhoward.com www.heritage.org

Forum Member

Cool Here I am, you neocon lap-dog...come get me!!

Originally posted by GeorgeWendtCFI
    I knew you didn't have the gonads to stand behind a ludicrous comment like that. If you had any convictions at all you wouldn't have a problem defending your beliefs.
    He might or might not have, but I'll be happy to do my best to make your head explode with my fantasy Little Georgie Dub-Yuh speech, for which I refuse any and all apology in advance:

"Upon further consideration, I have come to realize that it was wrong to fabricate intelligence in order to deceive the American people so that they would allow me to preempt the real business of fighting terrorism to attack Iraq instead. I now feel I must come clean, and admit that I made this happen, in part, to support my kindred spirits in the House of Saud by helping them secure their leadership position in the Arab world. But mostly, I must confess, I wished to avenge Saddam Hussein's embarrassment of my daddy, in what was supposed to be his finest hour, by refusing to fall at the end of the First Gulf War. In that, I have been successful, but at a terribly high cost and with no end in sight.

Moreover, and after much soul-searching, I now know have come to realize that, no matter how gullible I may have believed the American people to be, I will never fully realize my dream of establishing a fascist Christian theocracy in the United States. I will have to leave this noble goal to others of like mind - Mr. Frist, Mr. Delay, Mr. Santorum, and others - as it has become clear to me I will not succeed.

It has become apparent to me that my radical rightist-fundamentalist agenda is out of step with both the spirit of the American people and the spirit of America itself. I have disgraced myself and my country.

I resign."

Now, I realize that I have a better vocabulary than he does, my thoughts are better organized, I can spell, pronounce and define words of more than one syllable, and so forth, so I have a big advantage over Dub-Yuh. Thus, I don't really expect him to come up with something this cogent on his own. However, I'm sure he has at least a few speech writers who didn't come straight from a revival tent, and they should be able to work something up.

Having a stroke yet, George?

Excellent.

Well well, the nasty comments and name calling have started. Typical.

Anyway, first let me clear up something. I'm support neither "left" or "right, so the hypocracy comment is a shoe that doesnt fit here.

What I support is the government leaving me alone and letting me live how I, as a law abiding, taxpaying, hard working American citizen sees fit.

This is why I have a problem with the religious conservatives. They want to tell me how Im going to live, by pushing their religious conservative views down my throat. They attempt this by getting laws passed, picking judges and so on. Debate that if you like. But its a fact and everyone of you knows it.

However, if you need a reminder, chew on these...

They (religous conservatives) what to keep you from dieing in peace (Terry Schivo)

They want to make you suffer with serious illness (medical Maryjuna (sp?))

They want to prevent science from finding new medical treatments (stem cell research)

They want to tell a woman what she can do with her body (abortion)

The want to prevent adults from entering into relationships (gay marrige. I could care less if they want to marry. Its none of my business)

They want to stick thier noses into adults bedrooms (numerous exmaples)

They want to tell you what you can view on the internet (new federal adult use code)

Oh, and an oldie but goodie, they want to tell you when you can work or buy alcohol on Sunday.

Go ahead, bash and name call all you want. I do have a "pair", enough to stick with what I belive. You want to be born again, church going person. Have at it. I respect your convictions, I just dont share your views and I will never belittle you for them.

All Ive ever asked is you leave me alone, Ill leave you alone. Dont try to run my life and Ill respect the way you live yours. In a nutshell, mind your own business and Ill mind mine.

Its really that simple...

RUSH-Tom Sawyer

MembersZone Subscriber

Having a stroke yet, George?
    I'm going to have a stroke over a post filled with Dem talking points written by a liberal Pres. Bush hater? Not likely.

You think waaaaaaay too much of yourself.

MembersZone Subscriber

Well well, the nasty comments and name calling have started. Typical.

Anyway, first let me clear up something. I'm support neither "left" or "right, so the hypocracy comment is a shoe that doesnt fit here.

What I support is the government leaving me alone and letting me live how I, as a law abiding, taxpaying, hard working American citizen sees fit.

This is why I have a problem with the religious conservatives. They want to tell me how Im going to live, by pushing their religious conservative views down my throat. They attempt this by getting laws passed, picking judges and so on. Debate that if you like. But its a fact and everyone of you knows it.

However, if you need a reminder, chew on these...

They (religous conservatives) what to keep you from dieing in peace (Terry Schivo)

They want to make you suffer with serious illness (medical Maryjuna (sp?))

They want to prevent science from finding new medical treatments (stem cell research)

They want to tell a woman what she can do with her body (abortion)

The want to prevent adults from entering into relationships (gay marrige. I could care less if they want to marry. Its none of my business)

They want to stick thier noses into adults bedrooms (numerous exmaples)

They want to tell you what you can view on the internet (new federal adult use code)

Oh, and an oldie but goodie, they want to tell you when you can work or buy alcohol on Sunday.

Go ahead, bash and name call all you want. I do have a "pair", enough to stick with what I belive. You want to be born again, church going person. Have at it. I respect your convictions, I just dont share your views and I will never belittle you for them.

All Ive ever asked is you leave me alone, Ill leave you alone. Dont try to run my life and Ill respect the way you live yours. In a nutshell, mind your own business and Ill mind mine.

Its really that simple...
    So you went from accusing the Pres. of stripping away your constitutional rights to a propagandistic rant against so-called "religious conservatives"?

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

That was your credibility going out the window. Thanks for showing your true colors.

If you re-read my original post, I said "W" and his bible thumping buddies (aka religous conservatives). And yes, I consider what they are trying to do a violation of my constitutional rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is still in there isnt it?

So, your saying the items I listed are not part of the religous conservative agenda? Come on George, you cant be serious. Do you not read newspapers, news magazines or watch the news on TV? Im not talking a state secret here.

I never thought you the type with his head buried in the sand.

Get real Bro.
    Last edited by Dave1983; 06-15-2005 at 01:09 PM.

RUSH-Tom Sawyer

MembersZone Subscriber

If you re-read my original post, I said "W" and his bible thumping buddies (aka religous conservatives). And yes, I consider what they are trying to do a violation of my constitutional rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is still in there isnt it?

So, your saying the items I listed are not part of the religous conservative agenda? Come on George, you cant be serious. Do you not read newspapers, news magazines or watch the news on TV? Im not talking a state secret here.

I never thought you the type with his head buried in the sand.

Get real Bro.
    You are talking about apples and oranges. The religous right does not write legislation. The religious right does not make federal policy. The religious right does not make case law.

It is interesting as to how you changed your post during the time I was writing this reply. However, your argument that those items are usurping your constitutional right is ridiculous. At least 5 of your examples do not exist, so they are not infringing on your rights at all.

Some of them are state's rights arguments. For example, the NJ Supreme Court ruled yesterday that the NJ Constitution does not guarantee a person's right to marry anybody. Arguably, the NJ Supreme Court is the most liberal in the nation. There was no hue and cry from the so-called religious right. It was based on a state's constitution. BTW, your poster boy Bill Clinton, signed the act that made gay marriage illegal.

Any area that tells you what you can do on a Sunday is not PRes. Bush's problem. That is also a state's rights issue. Bergen County, NJ, a liberal bastion, a huge county in North Jersey, a baseball throw from Manhattan, has Blue Laws that survive public refereda every time it is challenged.

The marijuana issue is a ridiculous argument as well. Why should any drug, including canabis, be put into the market w/o going through the legally mandated FDA process for safety determination, etc? If it did, I would have no problem supporting its use.

The problem is that you want the "Mind your own business" to allow a complete abdication of personal responsibility. That is not a simple matter and that is not what this country is about.

You are talking about apples and oranges. The religous right does not write legislation. The religious right does not make federal policy. The religious right does not make case law.
    No, apples to apples. True, they dont write legislation or make policy, but they have tremendous influence over it. Your telling me they are not political or have a political agenda?

BTW, your poster boy Bill Clinton, signed the act that made gay marriage illegal.
    Guess you didnt read the part of my post that said I support neither Rep or Dem. Clinton isnt my poster boy anymore then you are.

The problem is that you want the "Mind your own business" to allow a complete abdication of personal responsibility. That is not a simple matter and that is not what this country is about.
    Umm, not quite. It has everything to do with personal responsibility and not needing the government to tell me how to live my life. I belive thats exactly what this country was founded on.

I guess we will agree to disagree here George. I must admit that Im disapointed, as I always thought of you as one that really knows whats going on. Guess I was wrong

RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Thread Information