Forum Member

Default Pictures of new station

bays
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Training does not make perfect. Training makes permanent!

IACOJ probie

Forum Member

Office side
    Attached Images Attached Images  

IACOJ probie

Forum Member

Looks nice........ When was it built? How Big? How much $$$?
    The comments made by me are my opinions only. They DO NOT reflect the opinions of my employer(s). If you have an issue with something I may say, take it up with me, either by posting in the forums, emailing me through my profile, or PMing me through my profile.
    We are all adults so there is no need to act like a child........
    IACOJ

Forum Member

Thanks. Took us two years six months to have it complete we had lots of problems. Everything from contractor that jumped town(till in litigation), to old natural gas well to EPA on our septic system. We moved in beginning of April. Grand total was little over $800k. Iím trying to find the exact dimensions of the building. I know it is 10,153 square feet. The training room hold 65. Which we are very proud of. Four bays across the front, two drive through from the back. We have two engines, two tankers, mini pumper, brush truck, and a Jeep Cherokee we use for EMS first responder. On the office side is radio room, male and female public restrooms handicap assessable, lounge training room, exercise room with rest rooms and showers male and female, conference room, association presidents office, chiefs office, treasurer and secretary office, and health and safety office. The building we was in was built in 1949 and had gone through many revisions. We had to back in off the main road and had 3 inches on either side of the mirrors on the one engine. Since we moved we added an engine and a tanker to the fleet. When I find the dimensions I will post them. Iím think it is 130x80 but I wont swear to it.

IACOJ probie

Forum Member

Nice station! What are the yellow things parked in the pays?? Did the contractor leave his equipment there or something??

We are on blueprint revision 1 million and something for an addition so this was of interest... thanks for the pics!

Thread Information