Thread: FirehouseUSA

Question FirehouseUSA

Has anyone seen the new show on the Discovery channel call "FirehouseUSA"? I saw it last night and what I saw looks like to be a pretty good Fireshow. What I call better then "Rescue ME" because "Rescue me" is drama. These people get reall calls and arrive on seen.

MembersZone Subscriber

I saw it as well. Actually I was there a couple of weeks ago... and met some of the guys. Also we talked with the camera guys... they were cool. They are filming til September and the show begins it's normal time on July 26th.

We were there to see the Reds play the Redsox {go reds.}

Lots of tradition there. We were there at the station... then they got a box for a fire. You should have seen them run.

The young firman who's dad worked the same station and was killed on duty, we met and talked for a bit... nice kid. we talked baseball and other things... no shop.

then a retired guy was there... he gave us a ride to south station{train}that was cool.

When we first arrived at Boston, we talked to 2 Boston cops. All we did was telll them we were out of town fireman... and one of them got on the phone... his buudy is head of security at Fenway, and tried to get us on the field for the game. OH SWEET!!!

Forum Member

I like the show and the guys. They treat a visiting person real well on Huntington Avenue.
    Jacktee

IACOJ

"Insert quotation here."

Forum Member
    Now in Victoria, BC. I'm from beautiful Jasper Alberta in the heart of the Can. Rockies - will always be an Albertan at heart!

The show is being discussed over here, RVC ... in case you haven't seen the thread yet.

http://cms.firehouse.com/forums2/sho...5&pagenumber=1
    September 11th - Never Forget

I respect firefighters and emergency workers worldwide. Thank you for what you do.

Sheri
    IACOJ CRUSTY CONVENTION CHAIR
    Honorary Flatlander

RAY WAS HERE FIRST

Thread Information