MembersZone Subscriber

Default FD bashed on craigslist

Check out this write up that I found on craigslist.com This woman absolutely bashed the fire service. Her email address is right there, it emails her regular email address but doesn't show it publicly. If you email that anon-79239450@craigslist.org it goes right to her.

Link to the write up:
    http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/w4m/79239450.html

RE: LOOKING FOR A HOT FIREMAN

Reply to: anon-79239450@craigslist.org
    Date: 2005-06-16, 4:31PM EDT

just a suggestion, LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE

Firemen are just over done laborers. Oh yes they have a dangerous job, but then so do coal miners, and military men, and the guy who cleans windows on a skyscraper, and policemen and in fact the most dangerous job hands down [check the stats] are cashiers in all night gas stations or mini marts.

It is true that firemen are one big brotherhood, but that is also the same reason that they don't make good boyfriends or husbands. They will always drop what they are doing to hang with their friends [they call each other brothers] even before they will do so with their own REAL BROTHERS or if you are married to them YOUR BROTHERS. Firemen have a very very bad habit of doing whatever they want and not what they are told or what is expected of them. THAT IS WHY SO MANY DIED IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. Read the critiques of the disaster. Read the New York times review of the fire deaths!

Many Many of the firemen who were in the building were NOT even supposed to be there and in fact most of the off duty firemen were never even known to be there by there own department heads. Could you imagine a policeman running in from home on his day off, with his own shot gun or hunting rifle to charge into a house where a nut is holding people hostage! That would be pretty stupid and dangerous too!

Did you know that most of the CONFIRMED AND DISCOVERED THEFTS from the world trade center disaster were attributed to firemen -- again read the FBI, PAPD, NYPD and Insurance company reports and the New York times reports. Did you know that over 3000, yes 3000 thefts of jewelry and other property were held up from being made official and the majority were never filed because the fireman were given the chance to return the property without legal action taken against them.

Did you also know that subway motormen, bus drivers, policemen and Ferry boat captains and many other rescue workers caught using drugs are fired on the spot BUT firemen fought not even to be tested and it wasn't until a firmen who was driving a firetrcuk and was found to have cocaine in his blood that the Fire Commissioner changed the rule.

Firemen, most of them are drunks and philanderers. So if you are looking to just party and get laid well then your OK I guess, but if you are looking for a possible relationship you are making a mistake. Did you read about the various firehouses where numerous firemen were fired because they were drunk WHILE ON DUTY IN FIREHOUSES. In fact in one firehouse, in Staten Island, on New Years eve night of 05, a fireman was severly beaten and I think murdered in fight amongst the drunken "brothers"! How about the three or four [married] firemen from different firehouses who were caught having sex with either prostitutes or other women in the firehouse WHILE THEY WERE ON DUTY. ALL THE PAPERS HAD THAT ONE and all the firmen were fired hopefully their wives divorced them too!

Do a little research or ask or try to read about an event, a year or two ago, that was given by the president and owner of Pelco security systems in California for members of the NYPD and the FDNY as a memorial after the 9/11 disaster? At his own expense he flew out members of both departments AND THEIR FAMILIES, he gave a parade in conjunction with his city, they had a weekend of events to honor the FDNY and the NYPD and then he invited ALL of the firemen and policemen to his own home for a hugh barbecue. A large group of the firemen got drunk and not only trashed and destroyed his home, the local police had to be called and the fireman removed and threatened with arrest.

As a woman, I guess seeing some hot shot in a rubber suit climbing ladders and swinging on a rope crawling all over a building may be exciting but if you think logically and with common sense about WHO THEY REALLY ARE AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE you might just open your eyes. By the way monkeys climb ladders and swing by ropes too! No insult meant for the monkeys.

Firemen are over rated people who will take advantage of every thing they can. Did you ever notice at a disaster that it takes 20 firemen to carry one stretcher. If you look the next time you will see some firemen with on finger on the stretcher just so he can get his picture on the mews. These puffed up lowlifes may think they have big hoses but in reality have little heads with no brains and they are ignorant, drunken, coarse, crude, rude and lewd indivduals!

Didn't mean to burst your bubble and maybe I didn't [too bad then] but if you are just looking to party out and get laid well I guess you could probably find a many many firemen to help you but if and when you are looking for a refined or a real macho guy I would suggest looking someplace else.anon-79239450@craigslist.org

former FH.com member

ROFLMAO!!! Well at least she's not bitter.

Forum Member

WOW! Guess somebody is a bit bitter in a divorce case with a firemen? Good thing about all this is i just saved a crap load of money on my car insurance!

In all reallity looks like its from a personals add. My bet is she was married to one and things didnt work out. Anyways glad to see we put in so much time between work, Family, and the fire service that we are scum of the earth. Makes me feel even prouder knowing that my wife accepts who I am and what I do for anybody, risking nothing (my life), when some bimbo thinks were all drunk, theives. At least I know our job is ranked as good as "the most dangerous job hands down [check the stats] are cashiers in all night gas stations or mini marts." hmmm oh well not gonna lose any sleep over this one.

Forum Member

Wow, Think she may be a little upset as some firefighter out there? and SAFD I think she is a little bit bitter. I did not think I was all that bad.
    A "Good" fire is not measured by how big it is, but by the fact that everyone is going home safe, and that we possibly learned something new about firefighting. Member:IACOJ

MembersZone Subscriber

And to think, I had no idea what a

despicable person I really am.

MembersZone Subscriber

Yes, I never knew how much I should hate myself until I read this
    FTM-PTB-DTRT

MembersZone Subscriber

If anything I'd email her and tell her thanks for giving me a good laugh... She should know not to hold back her feelings...she really needs to tell us how she really feels HAHA!!
    Andrew
    Firefighter/EMT
    New Jersey

Permanently Removed

Wow...nothing like a scorned woman. Wow, how bitter is her
    beer?

Twenty Firefighters to carry a stretcher? YES, I will buy
    this. WHY? Ummm...Maybe the rescuers have been working hard
    during the whole incident and might be alittle worn out but
    still moving a patient. Maybe C-spine is involved and their
    doing their best not to jostle the person. There are so
    many reasons. Or maybe, just mayeb some form of teamwork?

Rubber suits? No. Get your facts straight.

Drunks? Firefighters are only human and could not immune
    to the stresses of life. (mainly like living with a bitch
    like this)

-Bou
    Last edited by CALFFBOU; 06-16-2005 at 06:49 PM.

MembersZone Subscriber

Lightbulb From Rescue Me???

Is this that chic that Dennis Leary's character couldn't remember her name?
    Sounds like the fifth firefighter telling her "Sure... I'll call ya." was too much.
    Psycho Chic!

Yikes,
    KC
    "PHILIPPEANS 4:13"

Permanently Removed

Default Re: FD bashed on craigslist

Originally posted by FORTff
    Do a little research or ask or try to read about an event, a year or two ago, that was given by the president and owner of Pelco security systems in California for members of the NYPD and the FDNY as a memorial after the 9/11 disaster? At his own expense he flew out members of both departments AND THEIR FAMILIES, he gave a parade in conjunction with his city, they had a weekend of events to honor the FDNY and the NYPD and then he invited ALL of the firemen and policemen to his own home for a hugh barbecue. A large group of the firemen got drunk and not only trashed and destroyed his home, the local police had to be called and the fireman removed and threatened with arrest.
    I call BS! I have several very close friends that were there
    and never heard of this story. The stories I heard were the
    piles of duty t-shirts the NY guys loaded on his bed.
    No stories of any local cops being called because of some
    drunk FDNY/NYPD personnel.

You can call the President of Pelco and confirm this...bitch.

-Bou

MembersZone Subscriber

Originally posted by gfpdwh
    And to think, I had no idea what a

despicable person I really am.
    No...I know I am an A%$hole!!

MembersZone Subscriber

Thumbs down She's an EDP!

First we all know this woman is a bitter old frigid hag...second, her nonsense sounds like the same bitter made up BS from some police officers who have an axe to grind. I'm willing to bet she is a cop, or is currently or has dated a cop. She is repeating too much nonsense that sounds like it dropped out of some p*ssed off ESU cop who told her these lies in between of his stories of heroics of righting tipped over cars and subduing dangerous pit bulls! She shouldn't believe everything she hears from some drunken cop trying to get her in the sack!

Obviously someone p*issed her off.

It must be tough to go through life that bitter. It is best to ignore people like that...because deep down she wants someone to pay attention to her female hysterics and by ignoring it...it only makes them madder! Which in turn is more fun for us to watch.

FTM-PTB

PS-
    Rubber suits? No. Get your facts straight.
    Bou-This is one of the reasons I think she has some conections to some bitter NYPD cops as they have a nickname for us here; it is "rubbermen" since it wasn't long ago our turnout coats were rubber and the 3/4 boots were rubber as well hense the name.

PPS- As for her charge of us being glory boys that take 20 to hold a stretcher I have a little story about her boy friends the ESU cops...while at a train collision at PENN station not long ago, waiting with all patients packaged and awaiting amubulances as there weren't enough...suddenly as the TV cameras and the Police Commish and some high ranking fire chiefs were comming down the escalator.

The ESU cops got word of the TV cameras and suddenly a swarm of them grabbed 3 patients on backboards and with all the enthusiasm of the SWAT cops in "The Blues Brothers" they hut-hut-hut up the escalators with these patients as if their lives were hangining in the balance...well these idiots in their rush to look brave and useful dropped one of these poor bastards on thier head as they lost the grip of the backboard.

Immediately after I go to look where they placed the patients...they were then laid out upstairs in the taxi ramp beneath the Garden where there was no air conditioning because just as I said before there were no Ambulances and the only guy left to watch them after the cameras were gone was some lowly patrolman from the local precinct instead of the ESU cops who are all EMTs (can someone say patient abandonment?).

There were a number of Midtown companies who witnessed this stupidity. Then again as the saying goes...Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

You just can't make this sh*t up!
    Last edited by FFFRED; 06-16-2005 at 08:05 PM.

Permanently Removed

Default Re: She's an EDP!

Originally posted by FFFRED

PS-

Bou-This is one of the reasons I think she has some conections to some bitter NYPD cops as they have a nickname for us here; it is rubbermen since it wasn't long ago our turnout coats were rubber and the 3/4 boots where rubber as well hense the name.
    Ok, my bite. I knew they werent currently rubber. I was just
    lookng for a hole. (Much like the dude that left her)

-Bou

MembersZone Subscriber

1. What the hell is a craigslist?

2. Who is the uptight witch ranting on it?

3. Who dumped her and made her so uptight?

4. And why the hell should I care?
    Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!

IACOJ

Forum Member

Default Re: She's an EDP!

Originally posted by FFFRED
    First we all know this woman is a bitter old frigid hag...second, her nonsense sounds like the same bitter made up BS from some police officers who have an axe to grind. I'm willing to bet she is a cop, or is currently or has dated a cop. She is repeating too much nonsense that sounds like it dropped out of some p*ssed off ESU cop who told her these lies in between of his stories of heroics of righting tipped over cars and subduing dangerous pit bulls! She shouldn't believe everything she hears from some drunken cop trying to get her in the sack!

Obviously someone p*issed her off.

It must be tough to go through life that bitter. It is best to ignore people like that...because deep down she wants someone to pay attention to her female hysterics and by ignoring it...it only makes them madder! Which in turn is more fun for us to watch.

FTM-PTB

PS-

Bou-This is one of the reasons I think she has some conections to some bitter NYPD cops as they have a nickname for us here; it is "rubbermen" since it wasn't long ago our turnout coats were rubber and the 3/4 boots were rubber as well hense the name.

PPS- As for her charge of us being glory boys that take 20 to hold a stretcher I have a little story about her boy friends the ESU cops...while at a train collision at PENN station not long ago, waiting with all patients packaged and awaiting amubulances as there weren't enough...suddenly as the TV cameras and the Police Commish and some high ranking fire chiefs were comming down the escalator.

The ESU cops got word of the TV cameras and suddenly a swarm of them grabbed 3 patients on backboards and with all the enthusiasm of the SWAT cops in "The Blues Brothers" they hut-hut-hut up the escalators with these patients as if their lives were hangining in the balance...well these idiots in their rush to look brave and useful dropped one of these poor bastards on thier head as they lost the grip of the backboard.

Immediately after I go to look where they placed the patients...they were then laid out upstairs in the taxi ramp beneath the Garden where there was no air conditioning because just as I said before there were no Ambulances and the only guy left to watch them after the cameras were gone was some lowly patrolman from the local precinct instead of the ESU cops who are all EMTs (can someone say patient abandonment?).

There were a number of Midtown companies who witnessed this stupidity. Then again as the saying goes...Believe half of what you see and nothing of what you hear.

You just can't make this sh*t up!
    The person who wrote this crap is definitely a NYPD badge bunny. I sent "it" an email, this was the "reply"..

Yea, that is just what a rubber would do, Laugh when he should really be crying!
    My reply to the reply was "go eat a jelly donut"
    ‎"The education of a firefighter and the continued education of a firefighter is what makes "real" firefighters. Continuous skill development is the core of progressive firefighting. We learn by doing and doing it again and again, both on the training ground and the fireground."
    Lt. Ray McCormack, FDNY

Forum Member

Well, So I guess im a ove Drunken A-Hole who fornicates with loose women and destroys homes of the rich...

I think her point of view on us would change if she were caught in a house fire, car fire or in a horrible car accident

Oh and tell me somthing...
    What off duty cop would barge into a nut's house with a hunting rifle to save a hostage.
    Most of the cops I know would take a MP5 or atleast just a handgun
    but hey maybe im drunk right now....

and what firefighter wouldnt run into a building to save one of their "BROTHERS" whether they are on or off duty

Banned

This was her reply to my email

This is the email address she sent it from (TINHOUSEVET@aol.com)

I did not mean to imply, though I must have given that impression, that I am putting the terrific and dedicated EMS professionals in the same boat as the low life rubbers.
    The worst thing that ever happened to EMS was being put in with the FDNY.

I am not sure how long you have on but if you ask any of the people who have been there prior to the merge you will find there were very few EMS personnel who liked or respected firemen. Especially when they would race to accidents and pull people out of smashed up cars without even thinking about stabilizing them. I don't think they ever heard of a spinal injury though I am sure they caused many.

No, there is no fireman who is in the same league with EMS NONE!

Now she is talking about EMS what planet is she from.

Banned

Well, So I guess im a ove Drunken A-Hole who fornicates with loose women
    If you know any loose women please send them my way. If you don't know any that are loose just please send me one that my parents might like

Forum Member

the only word that can describe her is 'a female dog'
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Forum Member

I love these kinds of uptite asses that spent 4 years learning their journalistic skills so that they could elloquently rant their hate and frustration on the general public. hey....maybe we should all chip in and send her to a Anger Management course......on second thought...how about a tape of crickets chirping, which is just the response she needs to this angry rant.
    My advice---GO DATE A LAWYER....IT'LL GIVE YA SOME NEW MATERIAL...
    Never trust a smiling dog.
    The uniform you're given is free, but it comes with a history. Do the right thing when you're in it.
    PTB, EGH, FTM.

MembersZone Subscriber
    Maryland (but always a Long Islander first)

Thumbs up

1. What the hell is a craigslist?
    You can find and sell pretty much anything under the sun on Craigs List -- I bought living room furniture from a woman moving to Japan and sold a VCR and TV Cart through it. It's FREE, too.
    "When I was young, my ambition was to be one of the people who made a difference in this world. My hope is to leave the world a little better for my having been there."
    -- Jim Henson (1936 - 1990)

Forum Member

She got an earfull from me. That was fun!
    Fire Marshal/Safety Officer

IAAI-NFPA-IAFC/VCOS-Retired IAFF

"No his mind is not for rent, to any god or government"
    RUSH-Tom Sawyer

Success is when skill meets opportunity
    Failure is when fantasy meets reality

BUGGY5632
    Firehouse.com Guest

From what it looks like from the reply that pengman posted, she's gotta be a disgruntled EMS worker. Her letter hurt my poor little feelings.... I'm gonna go tell my mommy!

MembersZone Subscriber

HA, HA this broad is nuts! Hey honey, cheer up, OK!
    Jim
    Firefighter/EMT
    IACOJ
    ftm-ptb-rfb-egh-ktf-dtrt!

September 11, 2001 - NEVER FORGET!

BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES!

Forum Member

I'm gonna go tell my mommy
    What your not going to go get drunk and have sex with someone in the firehouse before you do?
    "There are only two things that i know are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And im not so sure about the former."

For all the life of me, i cant see a firefighter going to hell. At least not for very long. We would end up putting out all the fires and annoying the devil too much.

Thread Information